Gianni

Intution and Infinite intelligence

6 posts in this topic

How do I connect to intution and infinite intelligence?

Do practices like yoga and meditation that bring attention into the body. Intuition is something you feel rather than a mental process, so body-awareness is key to it I think.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@Gianni

You need to build trust to your inner wisdom and be confident around it. Also the more you use your intuition the clearer it becomes, because you start to see nuances that are happening in it. Become lonely wolf which does not need others' opinions! I am not saying that you shouldn't take advices from others to basic things, but your base level opinions, big picture dreams and plans should come from your heart and you should be pretty stable with them. Still I am not saying that you should be closed minded to deep wisdom from others. This thing is little bit confusing :D.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

12 hours ago, Gianni said:

How do I connect to intution and infinite intelligence?

You're already connected. The question is how to level this in a way that is undistorted and balanced. 

READ!!! GET EDUCATED!!! Education is the process of bringing out your internal knowledge, not acquiring it. Really brah just be well informed, think for yourself, and trust your gut. In my opinion spirituality is very valuable but intuition relies on you being able to think and that really only comes from learning.