Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Edvardas

Is there anything beyond infinite love?

10 posts in this topic

Is infinite love the final home?  

When you completly surrender and merge into yourself is there something beyond that?  Is there anything else to do?

Does the evolution of self-understanding continue or is it a full "stop"?

The stage of evolution of consciousness beyond love is wisdom. But while you're incarnate as a human, your purpose here is to learn the lessons of love. And wisdom is something that's effectively out of your pay grade so to speak. This isn't to say that some notion of wisdom isn't possible, but serious wisdom is next to impossible for a human entity.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar I disagree.

Absolute Eternal Love is the Highest of the High. Absolute Wisdom is of course One with Love, but a bit "lower".

Also i wouldn't prescribe what is or isn't possible. The Infinite Love can do whatever She wants...

I decided to take 3.5g of shrooms eith lemon and got my answer. Both of you are right. Love is the end. And love is a new era of wisdom and play.

8 minutes ago, Edvardas said:

I decided to take 3.5g of shrooms eith lemon and got my answer. Both of you are right. Love is the end. And love is a new era of wisdom and play.

And just think, without the psilocybin you'd be lost in the limitations of ordinary human reasoning.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Once you've experienced divine love or pure ecstasy you will never have that question. Its a white light reality that radiates. I was only there 5 minutes and it lasted 2 days afterwards as a cloud around my vision. No drugs, just me. If you ever get there, act as if you are hugging it, I felt that state slipping and inside myself I moved as if I were going to hug that feeling and it stuck around longer.

From my limited interpretation, there is no tier, I never thought of things as stacked atop the other. Maybe bodies inside bodies, or auras, or shells, or fields, or eggs, or wombs whatever works for you. Things blur together in that state of consciousness.

Will there be other things to experience after that, absolutely. Is there anything i'd like more than to sit in divine love again, no. I'd give up every experience from now to eternity to be there. Which is what I am told you are outside of the dream.

To get there. I had to detox the body/mind, energetically, mentally, emotionally over 6 months, then you'll practice being in a loving state toward everything. This post you see. That bird in your window. That noise you hear in your car. That policeman that pulls you over for a flat tire. The angry person that is upset. The tree. The food. A war. Weather. Warmth. Cold. Everything. Especially yourself.

You will change many things around you and interactions you have. :D

I had conflict bring me down to earth. I didn't love the person that brought it to me. It hurt a lot. *I didn't know that all was mind, I had a an 'all is one' spiritual practice so maybe it would be different this time.

All the best 

*Of course 'you' don't go anywhere. There is no distance.

Edited by BlueOak

@BlueOak So hugs is the answer! Jk. Happy to hear your journey is going well :)

2 hours ago, Edvardas said:

@BlueOak So hugs is the answer! Jk. Happy to hear your journey is going well :)

Its stalled until I can heal my addiction to conflict, outcome, and understanding. I just wanted to show you what was possible without even leaving where you are sitting right now.

*Hugs are the answer yes. Starting at Gratitude to Joy to Love.

Edited by BlueOak

6 hours ago, BlueOak said:

Once you've experienced divine love or pure ecstasy you will never have that question. Its a white light reality that radiates. I was only there 5 minutes and it lasted 2 days afterwards as a cloud around my vision. No drugs, just me. If you ever get there, act as if you are hugging it, I felt that state slipping and inside myself I moved as if I were going to hug that feeling and it stuck around longer.

From my limited interpretation, there is no tier, I never thought of things as stacked atop the other. Maybe bodies inside bodies, or auras, or shells, or fields, or eggs, or wombs whatever works for you. Things blur together in that state of consciousness.

Will there be other things to experience after that, absolutely. Is there anything i'd like more than to sit in divine love again, no. I'd give up every experience from now to eternity to be there. Which is what I am told you are outside of the dream.

To get there. I had to detox the body/mind, energetically, mentally, emotionally over 6 months, then you'll practice being in a loving state toward everything. This post you see. That bird in your window. That noise you hear in your car. That policeman that pulls you over for a flat tire. The angry person that is upset. The tree. The food. A war. Weather. Warmth. Cold. Everything. Especially yourself.

You will change many things around you and interactions you have. :D

I had conflict bring me down to earth. I didn't love the person that brought it to me. It hurt a lot. *I didn't know that all was mind, I had a an 'all is one' spiritual practice so maybe it would be different this time.

All the best 

*Of course 'you' don't go anywhere. There is no distance.

Beautiful Post

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86