Antor8188

How to steal his girlfriend?

6 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I like a girl she is in a relationship and I want her to leave her bf and start talking to me. Is it possible if the guy is better looking than me from her perspective? Did it ever happen a girl left her bf for you?

If you manage to attract a person like this there is a good chance that they will do the same thing to you once they find a better partner/get bored of you. That should be a red flag if you're looking for something long-term. (Doesn't mean that it can't work at all, maybe you're really just her dream partner who knows?) If it's a short term attraction just let it go. There is no need to cause all of that drama in another persons life just to dump them later.

beep boop

She will dump or cheat on your ass in a shorter time than it took you to write this post. Alternatively, she will never date you in the first place. Either way, the situation isn't gunna end well for you. Just stop. Go meet single women and stop trying to cause chaos in your own life and other peoples lives. You're here to give not steal.

Edited by Spence94

You stay in contact with her casually, wait for them to break up then make a move when she's ready.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Do not poach or sabotage other peoples relationships, it's unethical and selfish. We don't condone such behavior around here.

Either keep yourself occupied until she is single or better yet, find your own girlfriend.

hrhrhtewgfegege