Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
happyhappy

american mercaneries say that they do not get weapons! trap? in Kiev

7 posts in this topic

Are these the guys on Reddit that volunteered to go hahahahaha. Don't go to war and then try to quit when things get hard then lol.

I don't even consider them mercenaries. They're volunteer conscripts. They are part of the Ukranian army now. And in virtually every army, abandoning your post is traitorous and punishable by death. Rightly so or you could never win any wars when things got tough.

Don't go to war unless you expect to either die, or not come home until the conflict is won. 

This sounds like the training base that got bombed multiple times, so yeah no shit they have no more weapons to give you. They all got blown up. If you care about the cause enough to go, you care enough to go into Kiev carrying just a stick.

Its because they are not mercenaries they are volunteers, so they don't get to come and go as they please. They are not conscripts either because they chose to go there. Russian propaganda is to label them as mercenaries which is inaccurate.

I imagine there will be many horrific stories that come out of this war from all sides. If you take one story and say that applies to everything its not a good indicator of reality. Much like one news station isn't a good indicator of reality. Try to get a spread.

I could show videos of people saying how the volunteers are doing so well, that they are making a difference, but you can find those on different news networks. The truth is war is chaos, its all over the place, this one is brutal and if you go you have to expect that brutality, not whatever is in your head that you want it to be. Any side idealising this is as always in for a shock.

Also this war is different in that your country is not backing you, its not sending you in with the best equipment, its helping sure but its not got your back. That is a sad reality of it. I'd say that applies to Russia too, that's why their morale is in the toilet. 

"No more arresting emblems of the modern culture of nationalism exist than cenotaphs and tombs of Unknown Soldiers"

lol

@Yarco @BlueOak whoa.. thanks to both of u for pointing that they were volunteers . I didn't really know it until u guys said so...

but I think these voluteers or mercernaries or whatever should be allowed to go back if they like . cancelling passports is something unethical to be done for those who came there to help them. I don't know really what the fuck is going on out there as it's hard to know who and what media has the correct narrative.these days, we are having to look for tons of resources that sometimes even contradict each other to get to objective conclusions#

4 hours ago, BlueOak said:

Also this war is different in that your country is not backing you, its not sending you in with the best equipment, its helping sure but its not got your back. That is a sad reality of it. I'd say that applies to Russia too, that's why their morale is in the toilet. 

cannot agree more! true indeed. It's sad to see that much craziness over this crisis. I didn't think this war would scale up to this degree. I didn't even consider it a war in the early days but, lol,...now we see the circus!

Edited by happyhappy

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

7 minutes ago, happyhappy said:

but I think these voluteers or mercernaries or whatever should be allowed to go back if they like . cancelling passports is something unethical to be done for those who came there to help them.

I think those volunteers or whatever tf they are have the exact same mentality. They probably got shivers run down their spine at even a sight of one proper Chechen and ran for the hills. 

I hope at least they got paid? Lol If they went there for free without even getting paid then on top of being useless, they are also stupid. Which is pretty much the same thing.

Most of these 'mercenaries' are probably men with a midlife crisis or guys trying to run away from their problems back at home. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)