Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

We are shifting in energies

8 posts in this topic

A couple of days ago I woke up in a higher state of vibration, more joyful. But, today I woke up completely spaceful, detached and non reactive/compulsive. 

Anyone else is feeling the Shift? 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Only you can have an energy shift .. there is no "we" in this work.

States of high vibration and detachment are just illusions your mind is spinning. These "states" are no more different than being attached and reactive. Do everything you must to realize the illusory nature of reality, and the role you play in it (as God).

Yes. But, I mean that the planet must be shifting in energy as teachers and astrologers are saying because a couple of days ago I was in inner conflict and negativity. Today I woke up out of the mud in clarity, space and silence. Which will eventually hit "every illusory body". 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

1 minute ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Yes. But, I mean that the planet must be shifting in energy as teachers and astrologers are saying because a couple of days ago I was in inner conflict and negativity.

You are dreaming up the planet, teachers and astrologers. They are all constructions of your mind .. including “all illusory bodies”.

Is there another date on the calender, chosen by ignorant astrologers, for another "shift" to happen??

People should grow up already and stop believing this nonsense.

Remember 21th december 2012?

Remember 21th december 2020 and 2021?

Other dates decades before that and in between that?

All of this is nonsense.

2 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

Only you can have an energy shift .. there is no "we" in this work.

2 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

You are dreaming up the planet, teachers and astrologers. They are all constructions of your mind .. including “all illusory bodies”.:D

:D

I know you mean well, but if this keeps repeating, we won't be able to have any conversations anymore, because everything always boils down to this and we can give this answer to anything.

@mojsterr @Terell Kirby  What he said does not denies the actuality of what I said. I mean its all happening in the dream. 

@Bojan V Forget astrologers then. They have a bad rep. I mean astrology in general, spoken by some masters. It is shifting. You are not aware of the subtle yet. Its starting to rise in its subtle dimension. Im aware of it and the changes its doing on my psychology. But its ok, dont believe anything, I neither was at first. I simply was open to it. But im starting to confirm it 100%. Even a friend of mine woke up feeling in a higher state of vibration the same day I felt it and texted me asking me, when I thought I was the only one. With that is enough for me to confirm again. 

Just wanted to see who was aware of it here. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Yes it's always going on and the full moon is relevant to this, it will go away again too, it might be harder to remember when an incompatible vibe disappears rather than when a new or older one is enhanced, in my personal experience observing my inner states during full moons and new moons(for 2 years now) it feels like the full moon enhances me and the new moon is painful, the full moon tends to be positive for me, relaxing or "simple" when it's further away and inspiring and sublime when closer while the new moon tends to be painful and the strangest thing is that it is provokes way higher density of synchronicity irrespective of my state which is why I intentionally try to calm and lower my receptivity to them(like closing my mind/sensations and grounding) during new moons otherwise it's painful, I don't understand the new moon benefits or differences between it's varying distances but I suspect it affects your physical body more directly.

I use this https://www.timeanddate.com/moon/@21.18954,-157.96417; I tried figuring out how it's "speed" or closing in and  out affect me but found it too complicated.