Rishabh R

Will contemplating counterintuitiveness in every situation benifit me?

4 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura and guys  does contemplating  - What counterintuitiveness is in here ? gives an insight into understanding , leads to success in situations and reduces conflicts.

It becomes increasingly clear in my experience that life is inherently counter intutive and paradoxical, therefore contemplating the counter intuitiveness of your life situations would help you understand reality better, which will allow you take better action, which will lead to better results, which will create success. So yeah, seems it would be worthwhile. I had this experience recently, I finally figured out the solution to a problem and the solution was a counter intuitive move that I failed to see or understand, I wish I had tried to discover and wrap my mind around the counter intuitive move much earlier, would have saved a lot of struggle, wasted time and energy.

Edited by Spence94

@Rishabh R no. it will backfire. u need to look everything with common sense and keep in mind that certain things are counter intuitive. 100 % of all things are not counter intuitive. very small amout of things are counter intruitive. if u look at everything and think that 100% of things are counter intuitive, then u will be in big trouble.