Inliytened1

If you are the only Mind then why are you talking to others on this forum?

133 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

You are right this is part of the process.

But 5meo dmt is still only one substance with one unique way to rewire my brain.

Dont you think this is problematic to rely only (or even mostly) on one psychedelic from one kind, and take it as a guidance to absolute truth?

You are searching for justifications from me, to find reasons why to put 5meo Dmt on a pedestal for you to be able to start the process. Any possible reason i could give can all be doubted. There is no need to rationalize all this process, in fact what we want to do is not to rationalise just this one time. Do you think, that further doubting or questioning this process can get you closer, what i am talking about?

Its not much about the process, its about how effectively can you get out from your finite self, or how effectively you can destroy your ego for x amount of time. It happens to be, that certain psychedelic substances can do that effectively.

Its not about trusting the substance itself, the substance just the road, that takes you somewhere, where you can't go using only logic and your ego. Thats why its often framed like a transcendental experience, because it transcends your finite boundaries. Judging with ego this whole process can absolutely seem delusional , again i get that. However, there is no way around it, you need to get out from you sober state. Again you can't use thinking and linear logic to understand any of this stuff, because those are too limited for the complexity here. Your only frame of reference right now is this limited perspective what you are in right now.

From your perspective you are absolutely right to try to judge it as delusional and etc etc. But again, for you to be able to make that judgement  you need to trust your linear logic, doubting etc and to take those for granted and place them all higher in the perspective hierarchy . Judging from lower isn't  going to help you to take a further step into the direction i am talking about.

If you understand this part, that your logic and doubting are finite tools to make sense of the world. You know your ego's limitations, you know that there are pespectives that are more correct or full or holistic compared to other ones, you know that an infinite perspective is the most holistic one.

You understand all that stuff, you are just not believing that it could be possible , or you are not trusting a process that can get you there (by not trusting you have to trust doubting).

I think those 2 could be your problem right now.

All i can repeat now is to experiment ,experiment, experiment. There is nothing more worthwhile to say.

Here is how it all works. When Leo did his solipsism video the key point that people didn't catch is, he wasn't just saying OTHER was imaginary he was saying YOU the HUMAN YOU is imaginary. So once you understand that EVERYTHING in the dream world is imaginary and the only thing that ISN'T is your BEING!!! Then it starts to make sense. The cool thing is it also shows you how an infinite mind can have INFINITE representations of itself at various different levels of consciousness and you get to experience how each of them view and interact with life. I believe once you realize life is imaginary it takes ALL the pressure of life off because DEATH is IMAGINARY. 

NOTE: Obviously I am not saying to harm yourself, but I am saying ultimately as a result all fear is an illusion. So we can take solace that we have the ability to chase whatever dreams we desire because its all imaginary, just a mind game.

So in short: Your human self is imaginary. All OTHERS are imaginary.

But the perspective that each OTHER has is really YOUR perspective you are just not conscious of this. If someone "kills" you that is an illusion and part of the dream and vice versa for you as well. So all perspectives that you argue against are YOURS, all actions that you see others take ARE YOURS, when you judge others you are JUDGING YOURSELF, and when you hate aspects of reality you are hating WHAT YOU CREATED. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Dream is the reality and is god. So there is not the separation you imagine. You still have a duality, the biggest one left.

@BlueOak What do you mean? 

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

3 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@BlueOak What do you mean? 

Whenever you define what you are you imagine a separation that doesn't exist.

@Nivsch

Edited by BlueOak

33 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

Whenever you define what you are you imagine a separation that doesn't exist.

@Nivsch

I relate to that.

This means in your opinion pro or against the idea of solipsism?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

16 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I relate to that.

This means in your opinion pro or against the idea of solipsism?

Pro vs Against. For vs Anti. Them vs Us. They are all parts of yourself.

We can divide forever to understand ourselves but here is demonstrating the opposite.

Edited by BlueOak

16 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

Pro vs Against. For vs Anti. Them vs Us. They are all parts of yourself.

We can divide forever to understand ourselves but here is demonstrating the opposite.

Yes in your psych. And also in mine.

That we are so peculiar and particular, yet understand existence as such a necessary and symmetrical thing better both in conjunction make it clear how there is more than us. Even though such a thing can never tap into us, and us never into it. 

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

5 hours ago, BlueOak said:

Dream is the reality and is god. So there is not the separation you imagine. You still have a duality, the biggest one left.

The purpose of my post was to bring clarity. Yes what you speak is true, but what you do not understand is certain explanations are necessary to guide people to understanding. I could go even deeper than what you said and say all words are merely imitations of what they describe because everything is infinite and words are finite and thus limited in their ability to describe absolute truth. This statement while true....would lead to confusion. I noticed a lot of people struggled with Leo's solipsism video (and I did too when I first listened to it) but then through listening 3 times and searching up other videos he made the message came through clearly. 

What Leo said was true, but he failed to EMPHASIZE a crucial point. My post was to bring to light the point he did not emphasize (and the part many including me got stuck on) which is what you think as YOU are imaginary as well. It is true that the awakening of no-self non-duality teaches this to you, but when you got Leo telling you that OTHER doesn't exist and imagine stabbing your mom in your dream is basically the same to stabbing her in reality it throws you off and confuses you. The video was great shock value, it shocks you so hard you forget to implement the no -self, non-duality awakening into the solipsism teaching.

Remember the point of communicating is to be UNDERSTOOD NOT HEARD.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

29 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Remember the point of communicating is to be UNDERSTOOD NOT HEARD.

From the perspective given. Of everything being self. Unless you want a difference there is no difference.

On 3/20/2022 at 5:13 PM, BlueOak said:

From the perspective given. Of everything being self. Unless you want a difference there is no difference.

There you go again. You seem to be the type that when someone asks for an answer you provide them with a mystical puzzle.