vladorion

You won't see this in mainstream media

102 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

I am amazed by the level of perpetual  brainwashing on the Russian side.  

The constant demonizing of Ukrainians as a nation full of Nazis is just astonishing to me. Are their Nazis in Ukraine? Yes. Are they a majority and is Ukraine the 4th Reich? Hell no.  The majority of clips in this video are before the 2019 elections. How can such in such a Nazi country as Ukraine the far right party get less than 5% of the seats in the Ukrainian parliament. How can Ukraine be such a Nazi country, having a Jewish president?   

The fact that Russia wants to ”denazificate” Ukraine is in fact  a test. A test for your number of chromosomes. The harder you believe it the bigger the chance that your lucky number is 47 is you know what I mean.  In fact, Russia has a much bigger ultra-nationalist problem than Ukraine. Just watch ”Evening with Soloviov”, who on state TV regularly flirts with the idea of the ”MIGHTY RUSSIA” invading the Baltics/Ukraine/Poland and Nuking the shit out of the ”GAY WEST”.   

How can a country, whose official state propaganda posts this, even complain about nationalism in other countries? 

Excerpt from an article from RIA NOVOSTI titled ”The Making of Russia and the new world order”: 

”Russia is restoring its unity - the tragedy of 1991, this terrible catastrophe in our history, its unnatural dislocation, has been overcome. Yes, at a great cost, yes, through the tragic events of a virtual civil war, because now brothers, separated by belonging to the Russian and Ukrainian armies, are still shooting at each other, but there will be no more Ukraine as anti-Russia. Russia is restoring its historical fullness, gathering the Russian world, the Russian people together - in its entirety of Great Russians, Belarusians and Little Russians. If we had abandoned this, if we had allowed the temporary division to take hold for centuries, then we would not only betray the memory of our ancestors, but would also be cursed by our descendants for allowing the disintegration of the Russian land.”

Link: https://web.archive.org/web/20220226204806/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html

Blood and fucking soil. 

”The Ukrainian question”....  This reminds me of an Austrian painter with a sexy mustache...

So, FFS before parroting Russian propaganda and demonizing Ukrainians (a nation that Russia attacked head on without having a legitimate reason), do your research. 

1 minute ago, pedro23 said:

I am amazed by the level of perpetual  brainwashing on the Russian side.  

The constant demonizing of Ukrainians as a nation full of Nazis is just astonishing to me. Are their Nazis in Ukraine? Yes. Are they a majority and is Ukraine the 4th Reich? Hell no.  The majority of clips in this video are before the 2019 elections. How can such in such a Nazi country as Ukraine the far right party get less than 5% of the seats in the Ukrainian parliament. How can Ukraine be such a Nazi country, having a Jewish president?   

The fact that Russia wants to ”denazificate” Ukraine is in fact  a test. A test for your number of chromosomes. The harder you believe it the bigger the chance that your lucky number is 47 is you know what I mean.  In fact, Russia has a much bigger ultra-nationalist problem than Ukraine. Just watch ”Evening with Soloviov”, who on state TV regularly flirts with the idea of the ”MIGHTY RUSSIA” invading the Baltics/Ukraine/Poland and Nuking the shit out of the ”GAY WEST”.   

How can a country, whose official state propaganda posts this, even complain about nationalism in other countries? 

Excerpt from an article from RIA NOVOSTI titled ”The Making of Russia and the new world order”: 

”Russia is restoring its unity - the tragedy of 1991, this terrible catastrophe in our history, its unnatural dislocation, has been overcome. Yes, at a great cost, yes, through the tragic events of a virtual civil war, because now brothers, separated by belonging to the Russian and Ukrainian armies, are still shooting at each other, but there will be no more Ukraine as anti-Russia. Russia is restoring its historical fullness, gathering the Russian world, the Russian people together - in its entirety of Great Russians, Belarusians and Little Russians. If we had abandoned this, if we had allowed the temporary division to take hold for centuries, then we would not only betray the memory of our ancestors, but would also be cursed by our descendants for allowing the disintegration of the Russian land.”

Link: https://web.archive.org/web/20220226204806/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html

Blood and fucking soil. 

”The Ukrainian question”....  This reminds me of an Austrian painter with a sexy mustache...

So, FFS before parroting Russian propaganda and demonizing Ukrainians (a nation that Russia attacked head on without having a legitimate reason), do your research. 

i've seen reports of people of colour being assaulted and basically hunted by extreme nationalists in russia.

these people are delusional

@PurpleTree Don’t forget how homosexuals are treated in Chechnya by the government. Harassed, tortured and killed.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@K Ghoul  

Ukraine is basically the 4th reich, yeah? 

In what country can you get 15 years of prison if you publicly  condemn an invasion of a peaceful country?   

In what country  will you get beaten and incarcerated if you protest against  an invasion of a peaceful country?   

In what country will you get a visit from the (basically) secret police if you somehow  voice your support of an ”enemy” country? 

In  what country is the leader praised for solving an ”ethnical question”? 

In what country s terminally ill children are made to form  a  symbol of agression in support of an genocidal war? 

Guess what it's Russia....

1_Ukraine.jpg

@vladorion the western information war is working - they no longer report any attack on Russian civilians but will run multiple reports+fakes of attacks on Ukrainians. Few months of such one-sided narratives and the entire counties will no longer be able to tell black from white. 

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/20-dead-in-separatist-donetsk-region-after-attack-by-ukraine-says-rebels-2821827/amp/1

Russia is a human rights hell hole but these people love to point out the problems in other countries, truly brainwashed

also funny how they love to point out their "achievements" from a century ago

flowers-tree.gif

(I'm not disagreeing that Ukraine has problems with nationalism and racism btw. but Russians should be one of the last ppls to point that out)

10 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Russia is a human rights hell hole but these people love to point out the problems in other countries, truly brainwashed

also funny how they love to point out their "achievements" from a century ago

flowers-tree.gif

(I'm not disagreeing that Ukraine has problems with nationalism and racism btw. but Russians should be one of the last ppls to point that out)

@PurpleTree Hi Purp :)

I wouldn’t say brainwashed, more like very attached to their Russian identities is how I would define it haha. Very stuck in their ways. 

@K Ghoul Can You Please educate me, why the Russian war Symbol,  looks so much like the Swastika? 

Thank You!

Screenshot (51).png

12 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

@PurpleTree Hi Purp :)

I wouldn’t say brainwashed, more like very attached to their Russian identities is how I would define it haha. Very stuck in their ways. 

Hey K ?

Very proud and nationalistic often. I get it that people don't like it when others attack their country/culture/ way of life etc. i don't like it either when people from other countries attack my country often and it makes me want to point out the flaws and problems in their places. But at some point you have to say f it. If you can't criticise your own country/culture etc. then you also can't grow imo.

Would you prefer a very strong international Russia with few humans rights (lgbt, protest, freedom of speech, press freedom etc.)

Or would you prefer a Russia that projects a bit less power but also has more rights for everybody.

Culture will change anyway, Putin is really scared of that and i get it. But it will happen sooner or later, you can't conserve something forever.

Here's how the media covered it:

Edited by vladorion

Russian news reporter protests the invasion live on television! That's admiribly brave. I hope she'll be okay though.

https://news.obozrevatel.com/show/people/ukrainskij-veduschij-rasplakalsya-v-pryamom-efire-soobschaya-o-gibeli-druga-voennogo-video/amp.htm

"In order to destroy the nation, it is necessary to destroy children first of all, because by killing their children, they will grow up and take revenge, and killing children, they will never grow up and the nation will disappear."

"The Armed Forces of Ukraine cannot destroy Russian children, as this is prohibited by the rules of war and various conventions, including Geneva ones. But I'm not from the Armed Forces of Ukraine, and when I get a chance to deal with the Russians, I will definitely do it. I will stick to the doctrine of Adolf Eichmann and do everything that depends on me, so that you and your children never live on this land, so that you feel what it's like when innocent civilians die, so that you feel all the pain and suffering when you say "And we didn't start a war, it's all Putin, we didn't. We need a victory and if we have to cut out all your families, I will be one of the first to do it. Glory to the nation. And we hope that a nation like Russia will never remain on this land again, because they are freaks who clog this land" - Fakhrudin Sharafmal

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Ukraine#Demographics

Religion in Ukraine is diverse, with a majority of the population adhering to Christianity. A 2018 survey conducted by the Razumkov Centre found that 71.7% of the population declared themselves believers. About 67.3% of the population declared adherence to one or another strand of Orthodox Christianity (28.7% of the Kyiv Patriarchate, 23.4% state simply 'Orthodox' with no declaration as to which Patriarchate they belong to, 12.8% of the Moscow Patriarchate, 0.3% Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church, and 1.9% other types of Orthodoxy), 7.7% Christian with no declared denominational affiliation, 9.4% Ukrainian Byzantine Rite Catholics, 2.2% Protestants and 0.8% Latin Rite Catholics, 2.5% Islam, Judaism was 0.4%; while a small percentage follow Hinduism, Buddhism and Paganism (Rodnovery)”

Also Ukraine (https://war.ukraine.ua/) Instagram linked to their official website:

07F4F92B-2CDF-4B87-8FA0-C5603E022807.jpeg

As far as I understand, “the Orthodox Church believes that homosexual behavior is a sin.” The majority of Ukrainians are reportedly Orthodox Christians. Yet the Ukrainian government is promoting homosexual behavior via their official media. If someone could unpack this phenomenon for me, please. Very confused.

US has invested more than $5 billion dollars on "promoting democracy" in Ukraine.

Who pays the piper calls the tune.

2 minutes ago, vladorion said:

US has invested more than $5 billion dollars on "promoting democracy" in Ukraine.

“Democracy: A democracy is a society in which the citizens are sovereign and control the government.”

Doesn’t seem like a democracy to me when the government is not representative of the views and interests of the majority of its nation…

6 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Ukraine#Demographics

Religion in Ukraine is diverse, with a majority of the population adhering to Christianity. A 2018 survey conducted by the Razumkov Centre found that 71.7% of the population declared themselves believers. About 67.3% of the population declared adherence to one or another strand of Orthodox Christianity (28.7% of the Kyiv Patriarchate, 23.4% state simply 'Orthodox' with no declaration as to which Patriarchate they belong to, 12.8% of the Moscow Patriarchate, 0.3% Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church, and 1.9% other types of Orthodoxy), 7.7% Christian with no declared denominational affiliation, 9.4% Ukrainian Byzantine Rite Catholics, 2.2% Protestants and 0.8% Latin Rite Catholics, 2.5% Islam, Judaism was 0.4%; while a small percentage follow Hinduism, Buddhism and Paganism (Rodnovery)”

Also Ukraine (https://war.ukraine.ua/) Instagram linked to their official website:

07F4F92B-2CDF-4B87-8FA0-C5603E022807.jpeg

As far as I understand, “the Orthodox Church believes that homosexual behavior is a sin.” The majority of Ukrainians are reportedly Orthodox Christians. Yet the Ukrainian government is promoting homosexual behavior via their official media. If someone could unpack this phenomenon for me, please. Very confused.

Ever heard of separation of Church and State? The Ukranian government is not supposed nor obliged to enforce or promote Orthodox Christian morality and tradition.

7 hours ago, vladorion said:

Yep. Promotion of Western values and ideology. Yet it’s “Russia kills Ukrainian culture, literally” 

574DF3D6-EFAB-43B4-886D-99185F8DF696.jpeg