Preety_India

Choose your man wisely

25 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, hyruga said:

2nd line. What do you mean when you say a man should have game?/

You mean that given 2 guys with equal attributes. always pick the guys who slept with more women previously?

Investing in a guy with zero game is like buying a pack of cigarettes that doesn't have cigarettes in it, waste of money. 

So to answer your question, I'd prefer the guy who is gaming me versus the other guy (who isn't) in that scenario. 

Also a man with zero game won't treat you right. 

A man with zero game is in the relationship mostly only for sex like a fuckboy, it's not intimate for him, he is in it for his own sexual needs and will hardly care for her sexual needs, it's like he does not care if he loses her, he only regrets the loss of sex. He only wants her around for sex. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 3/15/2022 at 2:24 PM, mojsterr said:

About women not starting businesses and stuff mentioned higher...

What if it's just the natural laws that govern everything and its just the way it is? Men are more suitable for one kind of stuff and women are suitable for other? What if it's just the male energy that is more needed for companies and stuff?

I'm not saying that women shouldn't, but perhaps those women have more male energy, who do start them.

What if we've gone too far into the rabbt hole and everyone just forgot which roles to play? This is also apparent in men not being real men anymore.

I think we're pushing this equality thing a bit too far. Men aren't women and women aren't men. Period. Each has a different role. Each of us are bulti differently and for different purposes. That's why we need both. The Yin and the Yang.

This has become the most apparent in transgenders, where men compete in womens sports and of course are dominating them, because their bodies are just built stronger.

People have become out of touch with their masculine or feminine sides and are just lost.

@mojsterr This is a good point.  Women are often/sometimes encouraged to do the same things as men and it could be that we are not gifted in the same ways and that we are going against the current trying to do the same as them.

It is hard to tell what to think.

Yes it could be that those that went into the business have more masculine features/aptitudes/interests/capabilities required to excel at that.

I think also how men and women are could continue to evolve into a variety of much different things from how they are currently but also may not necessarily.

The women doing men's jobs and men doing women's jobs is kinda like a large experiment and we can see how it goes.  I tried doing a job common to men and I did not enjoy it or feel proud about it but sure there could be some other women are really great at it and do feel proud and enjoy it.

It is nice that society is more open for the genders to try different things rather than being constrained to whatever their gender is "supposed" to do but it also could be that yeah we are just better suited for some things over others based on our chemicals/genes/hormones/aptitudes/interests/whatever.

@Preety_IndiaRegarding game, I think also the woman would want to be interested in the man and be going after him too.  We kinda both have to be going after each other because times will happen where one wants to back off from the other and it is kinda a team effort to keep the relationship going.  (Relationships are like expert level life it seems!)  But yeah I totally agree in that if one person is not interested and only wants sex, that most likely doesn't work long term and the person who is not getting liked will resent the other person for not liking them for anything other than their body (unless they really don't care which some may not and maybe they have really low self esteem) and the person wanting sex will resent the other person for being too clingy/needy.

What do you mean by "Don't fall for any man. He should have game"?

I feel like your next post is gonna be "Don't fall for a player, find a good man" or something.  Players are not good for long term relationships.  And you should definitely "fall" for a man eventually, that's like the whole point of dating.

3 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

What do you mean by "Don't fall for any man. He should have game"?

I feel like your next post is gonna be "Don't fall for a player, find a good man" or something.  Players are not good for long term relationships.  And you should definitely "fall" for a man eventually, that's like the whole point of dating.

I wasn't talking about players. I was talking about someone who creates attraction, he is gaming but not necessarily player. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

I wasn't talking about players. I was talking about someone who creates attraction, he is gaming but not necessarily player. 

Players are people who play the "game".