Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kamwalker

I'm happier now than I have ever been in my life

7 posts in this topic

Self-actualizing has been bar none the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and I thank you Leo for the life changing content. I see a lot of doom and gloom and controversy regarding a lot of the topics you discuss and I feel like the point sometimes gets lost. At the end of the day I am SO much better off having discovered this channel and it's honestly shocking to me how rapidly my state of being changed. It's just incredible. 

20 hours ago, kamwalker said:

At the end of the day I am SO much better off having discovered this channel and it's honestly shocking to me how rapidly my state of being changed. It's just incredible. 

Great news.

Keep it up! ??

:x

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

Happy to hear B|

If it is recently, maybe share some stuff that helped you the most. Like the beliefs that changed or the steps you took?

It's been a gradual build up, but really ramped up these last few weeks. I've been doing psychedelics for years so my mind was already pretty open, but when I discovered this channel last year it was like finding someone who could perfectly articulate everything that had been simmering in my mind about reality for years. 

I had an MDMA trip a few weeks ago and hit some new levels of consciousness. Felt a stillness so pristine it was as if I could choose to cease existing if I so desired. I then listened to the Solipsism video a few days later and things got really crazy. Since then I have been feeling ultra present in my daily life at a level I haven't felt before. Feel more love for myself, "others" and reality than ever. I felt a layer of ego just shed off during that trip (which is honestly strange because MDMA usually doesn't have such a psychedelic feel for me)  and it  hasn't returned. It was somewhat scary at the time because of how jaw-dropping it was, but so beautiful simultaneously. I've also become more conscious as to how let go and just flow through reality without resistance. I love waking up in the morning to what I am in reality and never know what is going to happen. I feel more and more connected to everything whether it's a person or a tree. I feel an acceptance for whatever is happening and don't feel the need to change anything. Everything feels perfect as it is. I feel as if though there is no end to how much more I can self-actualize. 

Edited by kamwalker