Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rnd

Video about "solipsism" - not strong enough :)

5 posts in this topic

The one who looks for, will find even the deleted Leo's videos.

Well I've listened to it. And he video hasn't neither made me loose the meaning in life, nor want to kill myself, nor cased despression or anything of the sort.  And I'd say it's quite the opposite: my ego now has began to think that it - my ego - is quite of a hard core. And it likes this fact..... it does....

How can I now make my ego cease to brag about itself? Help me guys :)

Edited by rnd

7 minutes ago, rnd said:

Find your soul instead; this goes into detail on how and where to find it and what to expect, and showcases what voices to quiet (mental-vital) so you can hear what the soul is trying to say, and where you will feel it.  Helps to open the heart.  :)   Gl!
6033598bd926beec23881cecbc8cf90c.gif

Edited by Loba

Everyone's been mentioning this video. Tell me how to find it:)

@mojsterr Against the rules, boy. 148-1483430_transparent-ban-hammer-png-isabelle-animal-crossing-transparent.png

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@rnd

1 hour ago, rnd said:

The one who looks for, will find even the deleted Leo's videos.

Well I've listened to it. And he video hasn't neither made me loose the meaning in life, nor want to kill myself, nor cased despression or anything of the sort.  And I'd say it's quite the opposite: my ego now has began to think that it - my ego - is quite of a hard core. And it likes this fact..... it does....

Other than a few weird examples, and the subject matter being easily misunderstood, I found it slightly weak compared to his other older videos on other advanced topics, those ones were way more triggering than the recent video. You'll have to have watched his older videos on spirituality and philosophical ideas to understand what I mean.

Wothout going into specifics, the objections addressed were too narrow for me and didn't address some broader objections to Solipsism,  or those who led a life without knowing they were or have a Solipsistic worldview. For example, in his older video on laziness, he addressed issues with if you are too lazy, but in that same video, he also covers a little bit on if you are being too busy and too workaholic too as well. In this sense, that video lacked that breadth a bit,  but it doesn't deserve this drama, at least to me it's not that bad.

You guys are not really missing out on much, other than not satisfying that craving for another video.