Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
patricknotstar

Should you only approach off of ioi's

6 posts in this topic

I've found with cold approach you have the best success when you approach off an indicator of interest. When girls like you like in a club they will hold eye contact or you will look at eachother look away, then make eye contact again. It's like women signal for you to approach them implicitly. 

Whereas if you just go up to a random girl who  didn't give you an ioi even after seeing you then it hardly ever works. So should we only approach girls who give an ioi? 

I went to a club for the first time a few days ago. I just kept staring at every girl and they'd look away except for two , I went up and closed , even got a lay from one later that night. Then I tried approaching one who didn't give me an ioi and got rejected.

p.s

Leo your getting laid series inspired me to go out for the first time, I was shocked when those girls gave me their numbers and insta. It was my first time in a club and it really opened up my worldview , I still think looks matter, but not to the extent I used to think. I saw guys pulling who if they ever went on a forum would get told "It's over for you, don't even try you're too short or ugly or ethnic"  and there they were making out. So thankyou for that series I think it is really helping out a lot of guys, I was getting cold footed I didn't wanna go out alone but then I remembered you said "just be social" and the night went great. 

Edited by patricknotstar
grammar

29 minutes ago, patricknotstar said:

So should we only approach girls who give an ioi? 

Lol no.

It’s extremely rare that a girl will give you a serious ioi before you approach her. It doesn’t work like the movies, where she seductively bats her eyes at you from across the bar and then you slide in.

In reality, it’s more like you just insert yourself into her world. No invitation, no permission.

Of course if she doesn’t like your approach, then of course you back off. Consent, consent, consent. But don’t be sitting around waiting for her to flip her hair at you before you talk to her. You will go home likely have done zero approaches.

35 minutes ago, patricknotstar said:

I just kept staring at every girl and they'd look away except for two , I went up and closed , even got a lay from one later that night. Then I tried approaching one who didn't give me an ioi and got rejected.

Well yeah, if you stare and her and then she keeps looking at you, that’s probably a good sign. But I would never rely on that.

33 minutes ago, patricknotstar said:

Leo your getting laid series inspired me to go out for the first time, I was shocked when those girls gave me their numbers and insta. It was my first time in a club and it really opened up my worldview , I still think looks matter, but not to the extent I used to think. I saw guys pulling who if they ever went on a forum would get told "It's over for you, don't even try you're too short or ugly or ethnic"  and there they were making out. So thankyou for that series I think it is really helping out a lot of guys, I was getting cold footed I didn't wanna go out alone but then I remembered you said "just be social" and the night went great. 

Awesome, keep it up ?.

29 minutes ago, aurum said:

Lol no.

It’s extremely rare that a girl will give you a serious ioi before you approach her. It doesn’t work like the movies, where she seductively bats her eyes at you from across the bar and then you slide in.

In reality, it’s more like you just insert yourself into her world. No invitation, no permission.

Of course if she doesn’t like your approach, then of course you back off. Consent, consent, consent. But don’t be sitting around waiting for her to flip her hair at you before you talk to her. You will go home likely have done zero approaches.

Well yeah, if you stare and her and then she keeps looking at you, that’s probably a good sign. But I would never rely on that.

Awesome, keep it up ?.

thanks bro , going to try and go out again soon

Edited by patricknotstar
grammar

@patricknotstar IME the most successfull interactions i have with women are when i am genuinly authentically attracted and pulled towards meeting her. Sometimes there is an IOI on her behalf and the two of us being magnetically drawn, but rarely.

Sometimes the IOI is there but I don't feel the authentic raw cosmic energetic pull, and that also doesn't go very well.

and when there is no IOI and no cosmic pull, then well, let's just forget about those ones shall we.

@Spence94 What do you mean by the "cosmic energetic pull"? Do you just mean your own attraction to the girl?

Something I'm curious about is: if a girl is "my type", then is it more likely for me to be "her type"?