Dumuzzi

Musings on evolving into a higher form and my weird experience remote viewing Putin

12 posts in this topic

I wanted to share an experience I had last night, which might sound batshit crazy, but to me, it was quite profound and I’m still trying to figure out what it meant.

I went through a Kundalini Awakening experience in 2012 and ever since I felt like I have been evolving towards a certain goal, a state of being different than I existed in before. You could call it the next stage of human evolution, if you will.

In fact, a common trope in sci-fi is when a certain race is on the threshold of evolution, transforms into a form made of pure energy, usually referred to as ascension. There are many examples of this in Star Trek, Stargate, or even Fantasy novels.

I do wonder whether there might be something to this, as on occasion, especially with my Kundalini fully risen and light energy coursing through my veins and every pore of my body, I feel like I’m a being made of pure light, a divine being of sorts. I am reminded of the Bible quote:

„ Ye are gods and children of the most high „

In fact, some translations put it like this:

„My decree is: ‘You are elohim [gods, judges], sons of the Most High (Elyon) all of you.”

Many might be familiar with the Tibetan Buddhist practice of creating a light body, called Dzogchen. Ascension and ascended beings are a common trope in new age spirituality, especially Theosophy.

Hinduism and Buddhism both believe in the concept of rebirth on the astral planes or even as a god (Deva, shining one, same root word as Elohim).

So, in light of all that, there are times during my life when I feel particularly strongly that I am evolving into this new being, one of pure light. Last night, the sensation was particularly strong and I felt like I was entirely made of light and shining with great heat and radiance from every cell of my body. I even felt something along my shoulder blades, as if they were wings of energy.

I felt this great benevolence, compassion and love towards all living things. All my fears and anxieties were gone and it felt like everything was alright in the world.

Then it got weirder.

…………………………………

Obviously we are all worried about the war in Ukraine and the happenings there occupy our thoughts frequently. So naturally, in this state of higher knowing, I drifted towards an image of Putin, sitting in an ornate room with a marble table and I „saw” him.

By that I mean I remote viewed him, inadvertently. This has happened to me before and when I see someone or something remotely, I can sort of look into their soul and see their true self. It is hard to describe, but my forehead „shines” when this happens and there is a pleasant buzzing sensation between my eyebrows, accompanied by heat and a definite sensation of light energy flowing towards a remote location and bringing back the information I need. What I see also appears through a bubble or through some sort of opening or rift.

So I saw Putin, as he’s often depicted, sitting at his table, usually surrounded by his advisors, but now he was alone. I tried to understand his motivations and his current state of mind.

I was very surprised to find, that rather than hatred or madness, what I sensed in him was fear. The fear of a very small man afraid of something much bigger and more powerful than him. Then I noticed he was surrounded by four shadowy figures, all of them giants compared to him. They were all pitch black, wearing cloaks and vaguely humanoid-shaped, but their details were blurred out, I could only see their general shape. They were all looking down on Putin in a sinister and threatening way. It felt that they were his „handlers” or real masters, giving him directions or instructions on what he should do next in this war. He was clearly terrified of them and I actually felt sorry for him.

Instead of attacking or hating him, I instinctively knew that such darkness can only be countered with love and light. So I flooded his surroundings with my light and I told him that he is loved and protected. In fact, at that point I felt one with the great absolute and like a manifestation of it. I spoke to him in the first person and told him that I love him and will protect him, no matter what, he should not be afraid as I’ll be here for him. I hugged him energetically and felt that the light emanating from me filled the room and the shadowy figures faded out. I asked him to reconsider his position, to listen to the love in his heart and do the right thing by stopping this war. It still felt like he was scared, though perhaps less so. Still, I did not feel that he would change course, it seems whatever force was in control of him had too much of a hold over him.

I don’t actually know what to make of this whole experience. Was it a dream or just the projection of my imagination? Was some part of it true? Did I tap into the collective subconscious of humanity or the consciousness of the Great Absolute in these darkest of hours? Heaven only knows, but it gave me hope that a greater power is out there taking care of things and making sure that ultimately, evil doesn’t triumph, but peace and balance is restored to the planet.

Just one correction.

Maybe ascension and ascended beings are a common trope in "new age spirituality" and Theosophy. However genuine New Age spirituality is the same as genuine "Old age" spirituality - direct Realisation of the Absolute. Everything else is just a distorsion. 

Also the original Theosophy, introduced by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky and William Quan Judge, has absolutely nothing to do with ascension concept. Ascension and other nonsense was later introduced by other people and it is a distortion of the original Theosophy. It has nothing to do with the original and genuine Theosophy.

Ascension, ascended beings etc. are part of a pseudo-Theosophy.

That's such a cool experience! Thanks for posting. Who knows if it will actually have made a difference or not, but still, looks like it was very insightful for you.

10 hours ago, Bojan V said:

Just one correction.

Maybe ascension and ascended beings are a common trope in "new age spirituality" and Theosophy. However genuine New Age spirituality is the same as genuine "Old age" spirituality - direct Realisation of the Absolute. Everything else is just a distorsion. 

Also the original Theosophy, introduced by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky and William Quan Judge, has absolutely nothing to do with ascension concept. Ascension and other nonsense was later introduced by other people and it is a distortion of the original Theosophy. It has nothing to do with the original and genuine Theosophy.

Ascension, ascended beings etc. are part of a pseudo-Theosophy.

I'm not an expert on Theosophy, but if I recall mme Blavatsky did indeed talk about various astral masters in the Himalayas that sent teachings to her. Also, wasn't she the source of the whole St Germain / Rakoczy ascended master thing?

@Dumuzzi

2 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

I'm not an expert on Theosophy, but if I recall mme Blavatsky did indeed talk about various astral masters in the Himalayas that sent teachings to her. Also, wasn't she the source of the whole St Germain / Rakoczy ascended master thing?

No, that is not true.

She was talking about physicaly incarnated masters, present in Himalayas,Tibet, but also in other parts of the world. She was talking about St.Germain,yes, but "Racoczy ascended master" was added later by other people, who distorted her original teachings.

Interesting story. 

Of course Putin is scared. One thing Covid has taught us (as many, but not all noticed) is that the mainstream media of any given nation is chock full of self-serving propaganda. Anything you see on the news simply cannot be trusted, least of all in times of war.

Putin is scared because Ukraine is the last buffer territory that exists to prevent the US from positioning its weapons within striking distance of Moscow.

The shadowy figures in your vision certainly include the US and the EU. They might also include Britain, and a fourth is less obvious, but perhaps it is Russia itself.

Apparently.

@SavourTime For me yes. Otherwise it may have been an expression of the collective consciousness of humanity or the divine, which I experienced in the first person.

@axiom His fear could be deeper than that. An existential fear of Russia losing its identity when the West gets too much influence over Russia. He already saw Ukraine slowly 'westernizing' and feared the same thing happening to Russia. That the westerfication of Russia will make it lose its identity, and in turn, makes Putin lose his identity. Because Russian culture is the only thing he truly trusts, and if that slips away, Putin will have nothing to hold onto any longer. A fear of change can be pretty brutal on some people, even if that change is for the better. A lot of people rather have familiar misery, than uncertain bliss.

Edited by vizual

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

42 minutes ago, axiom said:

Interesting story. 

Of course Putin is scared. One thing Covid has taught us (as many, but not all noticed) is that the mainstream media of any given nation is chock full of self-serving propaganda. Anything you see on the news simply cannot be trusted, least of all in times of war.

Putin is scared because Ukraine is the last buffer territory that exists to prevent the US from positioning its weapons within striking distance of Moscow.

The shadowy figures in your vision certainly include the US and the EU. They might also include Britain, and a fourth is less obvious, but perhaps it is Russia itself.

Or...

The four horsemen of the apocalypse...

3 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

@SavourTime For me yes. Otherwise it may have been an expression of the collective consciousness of humanity or the divine, which I experienced in the first person.

Yeah, Russia/Putin seems to be quite in the minority of the collective human consciousness, proved by how many countries are sanctioning them etc. Seems like a very Stage Red country, or maybe Covid has lowered Putin's stage to  a Red-like phase, I'm not sure.

Edited by SavourTime