Johnny Galt

Are you ready?

15 posts in this topic

We are at a point in time where we can decide to be chasing story's or we can choose to create a new story.

There's just one thing... 

You have to choose to be bold and defy all odds. You think you are small and yet this is a fucking lie. You are fucking huge and so claim that.

You have to choose to say yes and instead of no. You have to choose to join in a circle and begin a new dialogue.

Around the internet a conversation has begun and it's popping up on many platforms. I've never seen anything like this before; soon you'll see it too. 

What do you mean exactly? 

I'm unable to make sense out of your post. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Benton @At awe Who is John Galt? Well some would say Henry Ford, but also note, I am Johnny Galt.

The character in Atlas Shrugged well, he was the artistocrats/elites (parasitic kind) vision of a hero. Note, they all hung out at gults clutch waiting for the world to fall, while being the ones who created the conditions that brought it forth; that's left out of the book. Their intent was to come back to society and build, and build in their own imagine. I however, view them and their vision as anti-life, and "elite" they are not and so I have other plans. 

As there are sickly "elites", there are also pro life elites and they are well aware of what has been happening for some time. They have been preparing and working within the power structure for some time preparing for this day. The question is, are we going to join them, and do our part where we stand?

@Preety_India At the moment I won't say anymore in regards to the story that has popped up online. With that said though, consider the following

Imagine we are in story. We have been passengers for sometime. We woke up and became writers of the script. If humanity, if enough numbers began to do this, the tides would turn and a new world would be born. If this was our story, how would it look? This is for us to decide and choose.

I'll be posting more in time which elucidates what this poetry speaks to. In the meanwhile, rest in your heart and ask these questions, what is the story of humanity which involves a great change, a great transformation, a great uniting and building; how would that look? 

Edited by Johnny Galt

@Johnny Galt I haven’t read it. Now I became curious, what thoughts would I have after reading it.

As for A. Rand’s worldview, wasn’t a fan of it, can’t remember what exactly, something seemed very wrong with it. 

@Benton @At awe Yes, Benton, I got what you were doing, I dig it :)

At Awe, good name first of all, secondly - after reading the book, what would your thoughts be? That's a great question.

After reading this book, this new story of humanity, you would realize how vast you are and how vast the human being is; you would realize the synthesized unity between you and the earth, you and the sun, you are one; within this realization you come to see the refection of the cosmos you be, a reflection of god, here in form and body.

Note the phrase we use to call our selves; human being, etymologically there's quite a story. With the Hu and the Ma (manas, matter, man, men) I see spirit, breath, mind all within the space of god, and yet that's all within the phrase many use to call ourselves, human; we speak a profound word and yet we have no idea. We speak books, not "words".

Bringing this conversation back to this new story, this new book, a never ending journey. In this book we use the internet more consciously and in turn we play a game, it's called player many.

There's the movie, player one, but then there's, player many. With that in mind, consider the game, Plato Simcity And Our World, it's a blast.

I'm hinting towards something? what is that something? It involves an orientation, a collaboration, and in turn we write a grand story; in turn we put down the tv and it's movies and gaze in awe at all that we are; we are the story of all stories. 

The End

Then again, it's the never ending story, so that can't be...

Edited by Johnny Galt

20 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

I'll be posting more in time which elucidates what this poetry speaks to. In the meanwhile, rest in your heart and ask these questions, what is the story of humanity which involves a great change, a great transformation, a great uniting and building; how would that look? 

Well I'll be looking forward to it. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Johnny Galt A lot of assumptions in Your text? Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn’t. Seems that You liked it… 

Also it seems that You think You have a capability to direct people to think in certain direction? Careful with that?

@At awe I liked it back in the day when I read it. There are aspects I agree with and disagree with. I'd check it out. The book, the Fountainhead, it is a little more straight forward and I found it an easier read, it's also quite an epic story. In the book, the character John Galt, he high jacks the airwaves and talks to the world. I think it was around 70 pages! The publishers told Rand (the author) to shorten this, and this woman, back in the 50's told, she them to shove it :) and she got want she wanted. That's bold. This appears to be the speech. I'm not sure if it's all of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDOfOu2_hkI

I'm attempting to persuade people to look in a certain direction and to consider new possibilities, but ya, I'd agree with what I think your suggesting; that it's not for me to think for others or to tell others what to think; maybe I'm playing on a fine line here. - am I getting you right? Feel free to call it out and keep me in check.

@At awe

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were referring to. My original post said: 

On 2022-02-27 at 8:49 PM, Johnny Galt said:

We are at a point in time where we can decide to be chasing story's or we can choose to create a new story.

And so when you asked 

On 2022-02-28 at 9:18 AM, At awe said:

@Johnny Galt I haven’t read it. Now I became curious, what thoughts would I have after reading it.

As for A. Rand’s worldview, wasn’t a fan of it, can’t remember what exactly, something seemed very wrong with it. 

for some reason I thought you were playing along and asking about this, "new story". 

In regress to the thoughts you'd have after reading Atlas Shrugged, it will get to re examine much. It really is quite an epic story, even if you disagree or not, the woman can write. 

On 01/03/2022 at 3:47 AM, Johnny Galt said:

@Benton @At awe Yes, Benton, I got what you were doing, I dig it :)

At Awe, good name first of all, secondly - after reading the book, what would your thoughts be? That's a great question.

After reading this book, this new story of humanity, you would realize how vast you are and how vast the human being is; you would realize the synthesized unity between you and the earth, you and the sun, you are one; within this realization you come to see the refection of the cosmos you be, a reflection of god, here in form and body.

Note the phrase we use to call our selves; human being, etymologically there's quite a story. With the Hu and the Ma (manas, matter, man, men) I see spirit, breath, mind all within the space of god, and yet that's all within the phrase many use to call ourselves, human; we speak a profound word and yet we have no idea. We speak books, not "words".

Bringing this conversation back to this new story, this new book, a never ending journey. In this book we use the internet more consciously and in turn we play a game, it's called player many.

There's the movie, player one, but then there's, player many. With that in mind, consider the game, Plato Simcity And Our World, it's a blast.

I'm hinting towards something? what is that something? It involves an orientation, a collaboration, and in turn we write a grand story; in turn we put down the tv and it's movies and gaze in awe at all that we are; we are the story of all stories. 

The End

Then again, it's the never ending story, so that can't be...

Spit it out. 

You missed the beauty of Atlas Shrugged.

Apparently.

@axiom In this response you "quoted", I was actually referring to what I had originally said here - "We are at a point in time where we can decide to be chasing story's or we can choose to create a new story." I misread what at awe was speaking to.

and so I wasn't talking about the book Atlas Shrugged. 

I'd love to hear your thoughts on Atlas Shrugged though! Spit it out and spray it everywhere :P

Edited by Johnny Galt

@Johnny Galt

I listened to that Youtube clip. Small parts here and there.  She definitely could write and there’s definitely value there, specially for those who haven’t integrated stage red and blue fully. Like me. I tried to jump over them as fast as possible…At the same time I feel how dry and square it is. Damn. 

@At awe Ya, there's good in the book. The first time I tried reading it, I couldn't, too many descriptors about , everything - "get on with it woman!" haha. 

Years ago there was a series of videos made and it played the audio of the speech over top of edited video which related it to the world of today. I recal it being quite the masterpiece. 

29 minutes ago, Johnny Galt said:

@At awe Ya, there's good in the book. The first time I tried reading it, I couldn't, too many descriptors about , everything - "get on with it woman!" haha. 

Years ago there was a series of videos made and it played the audio of the speech over top of edited video which related it to the world of today. I recal it being quite the masterpiece. 

The book is overly long but contains one of the finest monologues in English literature. 

The dialogue (when uncut, as has typically been the case) doesn’t translate well to film. Ayn Rand was a great author, but a poor scriptwriter.

Apparently.