Someone here

Why is the left so sympathetic to Islam?

88 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

I have mentioned many times, my thesis do not blame Muslims [human beings] as the primary cause of all Islamic-related evils and violence. Basically most humans who are evil prone are unfortunately [nature] born that way, they did not ask to be evil prone.
The real culprit and primary cause of all Islamic-related evils and violence is from the ideology of Islam [partly] which trigger the evil gears in those who are evil prone.

you are right. and don't think that stage green people are too stupid to know this. stage green people are smart... yet in practice fucking stupid.

think of it more like this: america is mostly christian, yet they are running the show, putting prayer on football tv etc. many stage blue-orange people have no problem with this even if they aren't spiritual about their religion and yet are anti-muslim or spread anti-muslim rhetoric blah blah. it's stage green trying to expand the perspective of lower stages in a dumb way (maybe, idk, a lot green bandwagoning too, all kinds of reasons)

There is indeed a general tendency of people to sympathize with Islam. But this general tendency is not restricted to the left and liberals. The figures and worldwide statistics show that there is a general and global tendency of people to sympathize with Islam, whether in the West or the East, or whether from the left or the right! From the USA, through Europe and Africa to Japan, people are not only just sympathizing but are massively converting to Islam. However, this is not a new phenomenon but it has always been the case.

For example, demographers predict that by 2050-2070, Islam will equal Christianity as the world’s dominant religion in terms of number of adherents to the faith. And from there, it will displace and surpass Christianity and become the world sole dominant religion, if God wills.

Some people might consider this as a new phenomenon, but it is truly not. This has been going for centuries, since Islam started to spread from the Arabian Peninsula. For example, today the largest Muslim population in the world is in the area of Indonesia and Malaysia, which together amounts to roughly 250 million Muslim living in those countries. So, nearly a quarter billion Muslims look more like Bruce Lee than Omar Shariff! One may be asking: How is that possible? The complete and concise answer is: God, the Almighty does what He intends.

The long answer would require a historical perspective. At around the 12th century CE, Hinduism and Buddhism were the dominant religion in Indonesia and Malaysia. Near that time some few Arab Muslim sailors, would start to commerce with the people there. These early Indonesians and Malaysians would be so impressed by the impeccable manners and personal ethics of these sailors that they started to inquire with them: why they were like that!! The sailors would then inform them that, their honesty and good ethical manners were made compulsory on them by God, the Almighty in the Holy Quran. As a result, many of these early Indonesians and Malaysians started to convert to Islam, and they would then bring the religion to their families. From a handful of Muslim sailors’ impeccable manners, today we have the largest Muslim community in the world!

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

People don't tend to think with complexity, and nuance.
And, also there is stigma against criticising islam.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

You say "evil" in almost every post. what do you  mean?

and another perspective is maybe the left group you see criticizing Christianity either personally had trauma related to christianity (definitely growing up in USA) or they consumed some anti-christian material and hopped on a bandwagon

On 27/02/2022 at 7:02 PM, itachi uchiha said:

@Someone here i will clarify this  after some research

I'm still waiting for your clarification. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

I'm still waiting for your clarification. 

u need to wait  dude. i have at moment no time. but i will provide u answers. maybe within year. i am sorry but i have not time. islam opress woman , islam is barbaric etc is a beginner doubt .it is the doubt of a beginner. lets say someone here comes and ask a questionof  how can i be a millionare or how can i get a get a dream job etc, those are beginner question. and if u are not beginner u will have no intrest in answering those question.i will not answer those questions as it is low conscious.