hello1234

Please donate to Ukrainian army

40 posts in this topic

Amid the war, we are all people

6D15BBC3-F62F-412E-8A15-DA954803983A.jpeg

Edited by hello1234

Ukrainian people are standing together united, voluntarily joining the army, donating their blood, donating their last money, their homes as shelters to the ones fleeing from the hot zones, their courage is inspiring, Ukraine is standing strong, there is no other choice.

9F3C3D5C-4CFE-497F-9981-B7488C4121B5.jpeg

Edited by hello1234

Why Ukraine is expecting help from the West:

A1594606-FB8E-49CB-A53F-16161388E039.jpeg

950E0377-05BC-4F34-B5C4-3024325F38C6.jpeg

Edited by hello1234

Thank you people of Tbilisi for supporting Ukraine ??????❤️❤️❤️???

18867770-4372-401F-90CA-FD6F47D40D1B.jpeg

46C31778-F31C-439F-9A5B-94491B1972ED.jpeg

1FCF9B8F-2BFF-4E8F-B314-1C9634EE287B.jpeg

Edited by hello1234

A quick note, many of the links I posted here are for humanitarian help, I just realized that some people would prefer to donate to humanitarian help instead so I need to highlight there are links there for that! 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/helpukrainenow-ukraine-humanitarian-appeal?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer

55DCBDBD-03DA-40CB-AB64-1D4F15969067.jpeg

Edited by hello1234

People on the forum, don’t be so heartless, don’t just watch what’s happening in Ukraine as if it’s some kind of entertainment, donate, help, get out to your cities and protest, don’t just watch a country get destroyed! 

All the threads on the forum are getting “hot” while this one is abandoned! While this one is the only one that will make a difference! Just chatting and theorizing on the outcomes won’t help save lives! 

Edited by hello1234

8 hours ago, hello1234 said:

A quick note, many of the links I posted here are for humanitarian help, I just realized that some people would prefer to donate to humanitarian help instead so I need to highlight there are links there for that! 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/helpukrainenow-ukraine-humanitarian-appeal?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer

55DCBDBD-03DA-40CB-AB64-1D4F15969067.jpeg

Why, so some hacker can dox my details and the government can freeze my bank account like with the Ottawa trucker protest?

Politics are changing on a whim these days, and if you wind up on the wrong side of history you can easily get destroyed for supporting the wrong people.

6 hours ago, hello1234 said:

258B204B-F9D8-4B49-B05F-C8000B3F2260.jpeg

You can just give them Donbas and this can all be over right now. No one on either side has to die.

Why do you insist on holding the people of Donetsk and Luhansk hostage when they've democratically decided they no longer want to be part of your country?

3 minutes ago, Yarco said:

You can just give them Donbas and this can all be over right now. No one on either side has to die.

Why do you insist on holding the people of Donetsk and Luhansk hostage when they've democratically decided they no longer want to be part of your country?

Have you been following what’s going on? They are all over Ukraine now! Because we are not stupid naive 3 year olds and we know this won’t end in Donbas! This was never about Donbas!

Edited by hello1234

I also have donated and shown my support, but I think you need to check one of those links, it's a bit spammy.

@Something Funny I am learning a lot about the world these days, there are truly hopelessly damaged people out there, but there are amazing gems of people out there too.

If it wasn’t for kind and supportive people like you, I and many others would lose all faith in the world ?❤️?❤️?

Edited by hello1234

“Bitches, get the fuck out of Ukraine and my village! Grandma Nadya”

Ukrainian grandma with love.

C4DD189F-4F76-425C-B4A8-C2D252F96FA7.jpeg

Gypsies steal a russian tank 

Edited by hello1234