Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spiral Wizard

@Leo you got it, now what?

5 posts in this topic

Have you considered to surrender yourself to your highest realization?

Why not BE THAT?

Yes, everything (anything after knowing aka becoming or creation) might be imagination but as a truly Awake & Holy being you surrender your will to Gods Will and alight your mind/body/spirit complex with what you have realized. 

Do you have the integrity, courage, compassion, love & wisdom to accept the implications and  throw yourself into the fire of purification?

Of course you are free to consciously be a zen devil and that’s perfectly beautiful but that would not be Holy.

So what do you choose to create & be?

Demonstrate & Celebrate God!

If not now, when? If not you, who?

Edited by Spiral Wizard

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

Is this a test to see if you can trigger Leo :D 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

40 minutes ago, Spiral Wizard said:

but as a truly Awake & Holy being you surrender your will to Gods Will and alight your mind/body/spirit complex with what you have realized. 

he already does. he goes to clubs to try to have sex with random girls.

That's why I respect and love Leo. what other spiritual master would say this? it's huge

And what would that be like, to surrender totally?

You will remain to manifest in relative reality. Leo won't disappear. If the depth of the Consciousness is "balls-deep" (excuse my French), there will probably be serious transformation of self and mind, but other than that everything will stay the same. The depth of the Consciousness will affect the identification with form, or with body-mind, but it won't end life. Even thought and behavior patterns which are healthy will probably remain the same. Negative and ineffective ways of relating to circumstance will probably disappear rapidly. 

The way I see it, after following Leo's content for a few years, this is already the case. As his Consciousness deepens, his self and mind are maturing as well.

So I really don't see the point of this "daring". It is already being done by Leo. I mean, the person literally exposes himself publicly, completely, honestly, regarding the most personal and existential matters of the human experience.

What more do you want? LOL.

Edited by Batman