Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JuliusCaesar

A question about the Omniscience acquired by the Leo entity

9 posts in this topic

So I watched Leo's blog post yesterday, and at first, I was going to post a full-on response to all of it. But I resisted the inclination as I realized that telling Leo he's essentially right about everything, and if he were wrong about anything it would be the notion that he should be teaching what he's learned/done doesn't seem beneficial to Leo at this time. However, I have some curiosity relative to his experience of Omniscience.

If you've read all of my posts, then you probably know that I'm capable of entering a state of what Leo calls specific Omniscience(I'm capable of becoming conscious of any and all information relative to this specific space/time distortion on Earth, and as such can know the future infallibly for example). This is defined against what Leo calls General Omniscience which is awareness of the entire structure of reality at such a macro scale, that you know everything about every possible reality/dream(from that perspective you're now unaware of the specifics of what's occurring in the perceived past and future on Earth). So my question to Leo is, effectively to what extent have you managed to become Omniscient on the specific level? Or are you still only experiencing the massively zoomed-out perspective so to speak?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

What you call the Akashic field represents the potential social memory complex of planet Earth. And yes, I've personally entered into this dimension and uncovered information that should be humanly impossible to know given conventional wisdom.

2 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

uncovered information that should be humanly impossible to know given conventional wisdom

Like what?

10 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

The Leo entity?

Was chuckling at the same. ???

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 hour ago, Dazgwny said:

Like what?

If you've followed all of my posts closely you'd know that already. In any event, I became aware of the exact numbers chosen to be selected in the megamillions drawing from the future. At the time I did this, I wanted the money but wasn't certain if I was actually doing this work properly so I didn't buy the ticket. And at the time, the human entity writing this message believed the order in which the first five balls were mattered when in fact it does not(only that you have all the correct numbers is relevant to winning the jackpot). So, it managed to fool itself into thinking it had failed because four of the first five balls being "in the wrong order".

11 hours ago, mojsterr said:

So, how do you enter that field?

The way I've done it is by using the specialized meditations offered in the course called "The Portal" by Arvari(Academy for remote viewing and remote influencing). However, a more general answer would be that you have to be conscious at levels of mind that are ordinarily unconscious. And as such, there is no one way of doing this(there are many ways of entering the state I'm describing here).