TheAvatarState

I Am Awake

9 posts in this topic

I had the audacity, the wit, to face the camera and say that no one watching is awake. I am. I don't think many others are, nor do I have a desire for anyone else to be. Peeking behind the curtain really ruins the show, from a certain sense. 

Beware that continually adopting a meta-perspective or absolute perspective will make it nigh impossible to relate to anyone else. Once you get here you'll want to "unlearn," but that's just your ego having rose tinted glasses. The ego has a very hard time appreciating what IS, and wants something else, does it really care what it is, no it just craves something else. What's here can never be good enough to you, and when you clearly see there's nothing but you, you can experience an ego backlash against yourself. This can get extremely dark and twisted if not dealt with. This is yet another layer of illusion you have to pierce through. 

There's only one thing to forgive: yourself. There's nothing else to believe in, no aim, and no one to decide on an aim. There is no one to turn to for advice, when you are deeply conscious of how you're putting the words in everyone's mouths. When you become truly awake, you will see physical manifestations of absolutely unbelievable and potentially scary things. Synchronicities happen to me so often that they're no longer special, it's just a feature of reality I'm aware of. By any stretch of the imagination, I inhabit a completely different reality than the one I was in a few years ago.

Stop being in your head so much. While you are the spiderman meme, you have the power to not act like it. 

Edit: Leo, if you want a good video topic, release one on exercises to get out of one's head and into experience/feeling/emotion. A lot of people, myself included, could use it

Edited by TheAvatarState

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

10 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

There's only one thing to forgive: yourself. There's nothing else to believe in, no aim, and no one to decide on an aim. There is no one to turn to for advice, when you are deeply conscious of how you're putting the words in everyone's mouths. When you become truly awake, you will see physical manifestations of absolutely unbelievable and potentially scary things. Synchronicities happen to me so often that they're no longer special, it's just a feature of reality I'm aware of. By any stretch of the imagination, I inhabit a completely different reality than the one I was in a few years ago.

Stop being in your head so much. While you are the spiderman meme, you have the power to not act like it.

Well said and amazing that you're seeing this. It's all so simple, really. Only the mind makes it complicated.

Regarding the exercises: Did 2 hours of ashtangha yoga today and the contemplation/do-nothing meditation afterwards was the deepest I've had in months. The body is a great tool for quieting, or rather harmonizing, the mind.

There’s no actuality to ‘meta-perspective’ or ‘absolute perspective’ or ‘ego backlash’. Those are conceptualizations, or the other-than-shadow-work. That’s the same as saying ‘having a unicorn will make it nigh impossible to relate to anyone’. These are beliefs, and yes, it’s experientially isolating, and also entirely unnecessary. Discord and or conflicting unresolved thoughts are the ‘show ruiner’, but only as clouds could seem to ruin the clear sky. The key is nipping the discord in the bud, vs spending time / attention on it, with respect to momentum.

Aside, I ask for advice and feedback and implement it across the board, nearly every single day. Consciously creating, it’s noticed the angels very much seemed like “people”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

having a unicorn will make it nigh impossible to relate to anyone’.

There's some truth to that statement. 

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

The key is nipping the discord in the bud, vs spending time / attention on it, with respect to momentum.

English please.

18 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Aside, I ask for advice and feedback and implement it across the board, nearly every single day.

It would be nice to genuinely ask someone else for advice without also seeing the unreality and "fake-show" ness of it. The only thing I end up getting out of it is a laugh

Sent from my iEgo

17 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

English please.

The key is nipping the discord in the bud, vs spending time / attention on it, with respect to momentum.

17 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

It would be nice to genuinely ask someone else for advice without also seeing the unreality and "fake-show" ness of it. The only thing I end up getting out of it is a laugh

Try listening. Unreality & fake-show are conceptual projections. The laughter might be a nervous response to the discord of believing in solipsism. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Unreality & fake-show are conceptual projection

Yes. 

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

The laughter might be a nervous response to the discord of believing in solipsism.

No, I actually think this whole thing is genuinely hilarious. 

Sent from my iEgo

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

50 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

English please.

34 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Oh man @Nahm ???

I might not understand all of what you're saying, but you definitely make me laugh really hard sometimes ?

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

what does that mean? I think it would be interesting to understand. what is discord? for me discord is the opposite of concord, I mean fight. I fight with myself, so what you're saying is remove that fight instantly, not work on it. That's what you mean by dedicating time and attention, right? but can it be removed from the root without paying attention to it? Are you sure? perhaps the discord arose from thought patterns perpetuated over time. Perhaps to exorcise it you should do something, confront her on the ground where she arose, for example. Or maybe you could cut it in the root as you said. How?...well I don't know if you meant that i understood

With respect to momentum....I'm lost, what do you mean?

Edited by Breakingthewall