Tetrapeter

Knowing beeing the only person having the highest awakening

12 posts in this topic

Hey Leo,

you said you know you are the only person who reached the highest awakening.

Does it mean you would know when the second person would reach that as well?

This is a serious question.

You missed the mark if you still think other people exist to be awakened.

There is no 2nd to wake up. Non dual = not 2.

Reincarnation, past lives, future lives. These are all just concepts given to you by teachers. Illusions, lies.

All of these forum posts, there are no people behind them. That's just an idea you made up in your mind. The forum itself doesn't exist, because there is no server to host it on. Even me typing this to you, I don't exist. There is no one that typed this. This post just exists.

If you have a dream and in it Leo wakes up, and then 100 other people also reach the highest awakening, how many people have woken up? 0. People in dreams aren't real.

Stop thinking that you live in a physical body, that you're looking out at a physical world that actually exists. Think of it more like you're watching a movie, or you've had a VR headset on since the moment you're born and everything you see is an illusion. If there is a hand on the screen that looks lifelike and moves perfectly in tune with how you want to move it, how would you know if the hand was real or in VR? How can you even tell if the reality you're looking at isn't 2D instead of 3D? You live in Plato's Cave for 1.

Sure you can go visit Leo, you can even touch him and it will all seem perfectly real, but that doesn't make it real. It's still just a dream.

"If you die in the game, you die in real life" - Your actions still have consequences so don't do anything stupid with this knowledge. NPCs will still attack you, and the VR suit you're wearing has very realistic pain inflicting sensors.

Edited by Yarco

So from my point of view everything I see and experience is just an Illusion/Dream and the "other", the other people, are just acting >as if< there is an operating other self just like me? So in that people there isn't an "agent" that is observing their point of view in the same way I do right now?

Yes, there are no souls inside them, or brains working, or anything else, there are no other people there. They're just projections.

When you watch a video of Leo, consider that there doesn't necessarily even have to be a physical human that turned on the camera and recorded it. That's all a story. It could be the equivalent of God basically using CGI and creating the video from nothing. You could create a lifelike 3D model of a character named Leo and then make a decade worth of deepfake videos without such a person ever actually existing. It's actually even more simple than that, the universe doesn't even need to make a 3D model, it can just present the finished video to you in 1 step.

Leo, and me, and everybody else, has to talk to you as if we are real people with agency, or else it would quickly break the illusion for you. I'm probably going too far with my explanations here even.

Edited by Yarco

The first thing that came in my mind, after considering your explanation, is that even if there aren't other people and this are really projections, this other people were once inhabitated by you and you see what you once did. Maybe its a projection of your past what you see as the world. But in case you once met your current body its also possible that you also see future lives..  Its all you, but the things all the beeings did und do are caused by a similar experience you have right now..  So that these Others not completely NPC's... Just Replays..

But I dont know.. But I find its an interesting idea

23 hours ago, Tetrapeter said:

Hey Leo,

you said you know you are the only person who reached the highest awakening.

????

Be open to the possibility that you didn't catch what Leo really said. 

Why not investigate the direct experience by yourself? The direct experience of yours and Leo's is one, so just start investigation via meditation practices.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

On 20.2.2022 at 2:21 PM, Nahm said:

? ? 

:D Just had the urge to make this clear ;)

Had the feeling this could be interpreted as a troll post

On 20.2.2022 at 3:35 PM, allislove said:

Why not investigate the direct experience by yourself? The direct experience of yours and Leo's is one, so just start investigation via meditation practices.

I investigate it a lot. Especially lately a lot during work (I work as caretaker) where you are surrounded a lot with others :D In the brake, when I am with my co-workers, I just listen and observe what is happening, calm really down. When I am as conscious as I can be, evertime this thought comes up :" How the fucking hell could this be possible?" Not as a denying thought.. But as a real deep wondering how the fuck could this function. I mean if all I experience is really completely made up, and there is no other in the other bodies, then how the hell does this illusion work? It seems too awesome to be true. To complex and outlandish..

But I can still be open to this possibilty but it doesnt make "click". I dont feel It, you know? For me all "hints" lead to the conclusion, that its more likely that there are others, than that i am completely alone.

Side info: I meditate and contemplate for roundaout 4 Years know. Mostly I do Zazen and making Sesshin Retreats, but I am not limited to this tradition. I mean I dont worship this Tradition nor I believe everything my teachers say. And they know that :D They know I am mostly just for the Zazen/Sitting/Contemplating in a safe enviroment there and I dont take all that chanting and koan work very seriously, but I am respectfull and I am doing it.. Because it dont harm me and I dont want to be a dick (and it makes a little bit of fun :D).

I think its not about the Form of the Rituals. Its just about beeing conscious under difficult and stressfull circumstances. You can replace every ritual with some other boring, painstaking shit and trying to contemplate and beeing conscious. Like shitting in your hands and holding it up in the air, while chanting a holy hidden sutra about what buddha sad while taking a shit.

Edited by Tetrapeter

5 hours ago, Tetrapeter said:

:D Just had the urge to make this clear ;)

Had the feeling this could be interpreted as a troll post

I investigate it a lot. Especially lately a lot during work (I work as caretaker) where you are surrounded a lot with others :D In the brake, when I am with my co-workers, I just listen and observe what is happening, calm really down. When I am as conscious as I can be, evertime this thought comes up :" How the fucking hell could this be possible?" Not as a denying thought.. But as a real deep wondering how the fuck could this function. I mean if all I experience is really completely made up, and there is no other in the other bodies, then how the hell does this illusion work? It seems too awesome to be true. To complex and outlandish..

But I can still be open to this possibilty but it doesnt make "click". I dont feel It, you know? For me all "hints" lead to the conclusion, that its more likely that there are others, than that i am completely alone.

Side info: I meditate and contemplate for roundaout 4 Years know. Mostly I do Zazen and making Sesshin Retreats, but I am not limited to this tradition. I mean I dont worship this Tradition nor I believe everything my teachers say. And they know that :D They know I am mostly just for the Zazen/Sitting/Contemplating in a safe enviroment there and I dont take all that chanting and koan work very seriously, but I am respectfull and I am doing it.. Because it dont harm me and I dont want to be a dick (and it makes a little bit of fun :D).

I think its not about the Form of the Rituals. Its just about beeing conscious under difficult and stressfull circumstances. You can replace every ritual with some other boring, painstaking shit and trying to contemplate and beeing conscious. Like shitting in your hands and holding it up in the air, while chanting a holy hidden sutra about what buddha sad while taking a shit.

It's like saying the cup is not half empty but half full: you are not alone, you are everything.

There is no other in other bodies... there is no you in your body... because you are "spread" across everything and everyone.

Feels like you are on the right track ?

On 23.2.2022. at 10:48 PM, allislove said:

It's like saying the cup is not half empty but half full: you are not alone, you are everything.

There is no other in other bodies... there is no you in your body... because you are "spread" across everything and everyone.

Feels like you are on the right track ?

You are "spread" as actual Love.

"Bodies" are you they are literally made out of Love.

14 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

You are "spread" as actual Love.

"Bodies" are you they are literally made out of Love.

Yes, literally everything made out of it ?

8 minutes ago, allislove said:

Yes, literally everything made out of it ?

Yes there can be only your own awakenining by actually becoming it.

You can become  God in full infinity.

Infinite Love