Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kshantivadin

How to approach life to experience real growth?

4 posts in this topic

I've been thinking about this. It seems that growth does not simply fall into your lap - there is a growth that happens purely as living life( ie- as a factor of time) but intuition tells me that growth is determined by your approach to life.

Now I am curious about how exactly, what change of heart, perspective or approach is needed to start relating to life in a different way that manifests as growth. I'm reminded of Leo's episode on acing life here, I guess that something like that could be a good maxim to live a good life (choose what is more emotionally difficult).

I'm partially writing this because I feel constricted by my current way of relating to life - which is, upon closer examination, governed by fear in many respects. I want to transcend.

Welcome the fear. Allow it. Feel it.

Life will always give you the perfect opportunity for Growth. You just gotta take it.

Going inside.

Learn about Fear, Self-Love, Growth and Emotional Mastery.

❤️

“Enlightened” people have little resistance so they grow fast. Reality is designed to grow you fast. The thing is that you also have totally free will to hold onto yourself, be stubborn or ignorant. 
reality will work on you until you are willing to let go more. 
this is why things don’t work out well for most people. If everything worked they would not be pushed to change. Things not working forces them to change, but it is slow. 
you’ll want to introspect and become aware of how you are hanging yourself up.

In summary, and in an attempt not to confuse you, if you were to live largely by principles demonstrated by enlightened people, like thinking positively and not negatively, being willing to face your shadow consciously, not judging yourself, etc. you will grow faster.

There are tools or practices that can help you shift in that regard, assuming your thoughts are not as positive as they could be.

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com