Gregory1

Do you think Putin will start a war?

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I am very concerned about the situation at the Ukrainian border. I'm not a political expert but I have followed the situation for quite sometime. My question to you is: Will Putin invade anytime soon? Why do you think yes or no? Joe Biden just announced that he believes that Putin will soon attack.

From my perspective an invasion anytime soon is unlikely and Putins troop deployment at the Ukrainian border is meant as a threat, in order to get some deals with NATO to not further expand into the close-Russia territory.

At least, Putin could invade now or in the coming days and I am really sad if this will happen. What are your thoughts? Do you think Putin will start a war?

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

I think we gonna find out soon in a few days.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

32 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

So you think he will?

Hopefully not. That would be a real pain in the arse if they did.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

Hopefully not. That would be a real pain in the arse if they did.

Yeah. What do you think he will do?

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Of course he will. Nobody wants to start a world war, and Putin knows that very well, so he will push that limit as far as he can.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Antony Blinken's speech at UN: 

Edited by Blackhawk