Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leilani

Near death experiences

21 posts in this topic

I am going to post NDEs here that may be helpful in your journey of understanding some of the finer details of things ❤️ 

It's important that in the end you let this idea of NDEs go to fully awaken yourself.

NDEs are not God-realization. Even though glimpses of God might be seen there.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I dont know how you can become any more God realized then realizing YOU ARE GOD. How do you become more infinite than becoming INFINITE? Thats what the NDES are. They touch my soul and remind me I am always home. 

4 minutes ago, Leilani said:

@Leo Gura I dont know how you can become any more God realized then realizing YOU ARE GOD. How do you become more infinite than becoming INFINITE?

That's the mindfuck. Somehow it's possible. It can't be explained. You must do it and see for yourself.

Thats what the NDES are. They touch my soul and remind me I am always home. 

That's nice, but you're not actually awake and no amount of reading NDEs will make you awake.

@Leo Gura I know you keep saying that but it's just not true. You are not the authority on this Leo and I wont explain myself to you. I just share what makes my soul sing and what reminds me of what I know and have experienced. What I became conscious of. 

https://youtu.be/fJeBSaXmxsM

This one explains how the depth just goes on and on. She didn't actually have an NDE but a spontaneous awakening after deep suffering. This is just a clip of the experience. 

5 minutes ago, Leilani said:

@Leo Gura I know you keep saying that but it's just not true. You are not the authority on this Leo and I wont explain myself to you. I just share what makes my soul sing and what reminds me of what I know and have experienced. What I became conscious of. 

Have it your way.

9 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Authority doesn't matter what matters is your own work & willingness to learn from other view points & realize when you don't understand someone's view point so that you can realize what they mean (which helps you form a more whole understanding).

@Michal__ to be fair you don't know what work I have done. Or how long I have studied and contemplated. What experiences I have had. What I have or have not become conscious of. I have reached a point where I don't have any more questions on these matters. I was a hermit after my experiences because how do you interact in a world that is as good as imaginary? Now I am working on the mundane and building up my life skills. How to integrate. 

Edited by Leilani

@Leilani Thank you for sharing. :)  I have also been very interested in the phenomenon of Near Death Experiences lately, and I find them to be incredibly profound and uplifting.  “Shaman Oaks” on YouTube has built a really good catalogue of NDE interviews.  Another really good channel is “The Other Side NDE”

11 minutes ago, Leilani said:

@Michal__ to be fair you don't know what work I have done. Or how long I have studied and contemplated. What experiences I have had. What I have or have not become conscious of. I have reached a point where I don't have any more questions on these matters. I was a hermit after my experiences because how do you interact in a world that is as good as imaginary? Now I am working on the mundane and building up my life skills. How to integrate. 

Sure. I can't actually ever see through your yes. But I can associate certain things you say with certain mind states, which obviously is error prone but it's more accurate than intellectualizing.

THE REALITY BEYOND DEATH

Rainbow Awakening member Daemon tells his story of how he experienced his true nature while on a Way of Love and Rest retreat:

We were into the second moon cycle, so about week five.  The body was completely nourished by love and rest.  I was sitting in meditation on the grass beside our nature hut one afternoon, when the innermost chamber of the energetic heart opened.

The illusory mind-consciousness in the head was drawn back into its source.

With the innermost chamber opened, the soul was able to manifest itself.  In a healthy body it appears as a rope of solid white light from the crown of the head that extends down through the opened heart and on down to the sex organs.

So by this time we were able to make love with each soul nourishing the energy of the other person’s soul.

One afternoon a few days later I was sitting in meditation.  I the soul was pulled up through the crown of the head through a translucent tunnel.  I could see galaxies whizzing by as I travelled faster than the speed of light.

I passed many souls who rejoiced at seeing me again.  I saw that there is a Soul Plane where all souls congregate.  From here they return again and again into human form.

Yet I travelled further and faster through that see-through tunnel.  I approached a massive Light at the centre of the universe, brighter than a hundred suns.

I knew that I would be annihilated in that light, and so it was.  Like a little puff of rain cloud meeting the surface of the sun, ‘I’ the individual soul evaporated instantly.  In the absence of that soul I realised that I am the Light.

The Light is the true nature of all of us.  There was no separation, no separate deity.  It is an infinite and eternal ocean of light.  It is composed of infinite compassion, infinite knowledge and infinite love.  

I realised that not only is this whole universe a dream that is manifested by the Light, but also even the individual souls on the Soul Plane are part of the dream.  Only the Light is real.  Nothing in this universe was ever real, and nor will it ever be.

Eventually a human being has experienced enough lifetimes to realise that life in a human body can only be suffering; any happiness can only be superficial and fleeting.  The happiness in the Light is ten thousand times greater than the best orgasm you ever had.  This sexual union is a taste of the divine, and making love is the energetic nourishment required to return us there.  

This temporary experience made my life seem meaningless.  All my career goals for being a lecturer at the University of Canterbury were pointless.  This world is a dream, and my only desire was to awaken permanently.  I took a vow in front of Tenzin Palmo, the Buddhist nun who spent twelve years in solitary meditation retreat in a Himalayan cave, that I would complete a three-year couple retreat during my lifetime.

On 2/16/2022 at 2:26 PM, Leilani said:

I am going to post NDEs here that may be helpful in your journey of understanding some of the finer details of things ❤️ 

This one is very profound!!!! It does a great job explaining the ineffability of the whole experience. 

Yep. Makes sense here.

Listened to that first one. Really beautiful, and some cool unique details really resonated. Easy to see how her book stands to be total game changer.   ‘Barbara.’ :x ?

?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Leo Gura Leo, Each time I hear you talk about NDE’s and Astral Projection I cringe deeply because it shows me that you are not actually as comfortable and experienced with the navigation through hallucinatory and content heavy states of consciousness , They are something you need to toy with and experiment with more because you have been avoiding them, I can tell, You know like the type of warped perception and visual mindfuck you would experience on maybe shrooms and peyote, I just think you need to get more familiar with the character of these particular states because it seems in my opinion that you talk like you only do substances that bring a clear and direct god realization but without all of the content like how you say you get near zero visuals on NN DMT, I feel like that is just another reason to try more visual psychedelics to fill in the gaps because I really think you still underestimate the healing power and phenomenological potential there are with psychedelics with a pronounced visual character, These seem to have the most potential for astral projection if you ever feel like giving that a whirl( you can do it I know you can do it just gotta get deep inner body relaxation and go into hypnogogia if you are wanting to try it sober)

@Egodeathrow but these NDES dont even always have a character many of the ones I post talk about God realization.