Nahm

If You’re Concerned About Your Messages…

11 posts in this topic

I’m receiving messages in regard to things that were believed to be shared in confidence in prior messages. Namely, things one’s parents, significant other, friends, and or society by & large judges and or deems unacceptable. 

Rather than receiving and replying to anymore messages or continuing to utilize the messaging system in general, I thought I’d just make one thread to assure anyone concerned, that all messages have been mass deleted. So, you can rest easy in this regard.

Please don’t misconstrue this as any kind of suggestion not to continue to express (vs suppress), and sincere apologies for any confusion on my part. 

Thanks! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Hey its okay mate. I trust you wholly and completely. I know that you never any Mal intent and you won't abuse any information. 

It has always been a pleasure talking to you. 

Don't worry. You are all good. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India

? Much appreciated, thanks. I’m not really concerned, it just seemed like a good idea to communicate this on a thread since I won’t be seeing any messages. 

Oh so you're not using the PMs at all anymore?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

You mean all pms in general or in your own pm

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

Just now, Thought Art said:

You mean all pms in general or in your own pm

? well…

Just ‘my own’. Truly, sorry for any addition confusion here. If your messages are still showing, I didn’t delete them. I don’t think (mod wise) I even could. So, just talking about mine. 

As far as I know (not sure) you would still have ‘your copy’ of the message / thread of messages in your messages feature. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

He meant to say that he doesn't see people's PMs or doesn't hoard or abuse their private information. That all past messages have been deleted 

With love, truly, not meant in any personal sense… that is kinda of what lead to the preference not to use the messaging feature. Did some self reflection & contemplation on this yesterday after (again no offense I hope) it was assumed & made to look like I was ‘encouraging someone to be a sucker’, and the thread was closed, vs anyone asking questions and or allowing further conversing to help ‘draw out’, self-illuminating if you will, assumptions (and projections, deflections, etc).

But it’s not at all about any one, or any one user, or any one comment or incident. Upon reflection, it now seems clear the term ‘private’ is misleading, as what’s shared in confidence with Nahm through the forum isn’t actually private at all, and with a sacred respect to that privacy is in fact by God, this is simply a preference to employ. Nothing more, nothing less y’all. 

11 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@Nahm How are we to communicate with you in private?

WIth respect to the forum’s messaging feature, it’s not that you could and now you can’t. You already couldn’t but thought you could. 

@Tim R

Also in settings, under the notification column, the ‘when I receive messages’ is already checked ‘off’, but both the number on the email icon, and a notification at the bottom of the screen appear when a message is received. Not a big deal at all, but if you do happen to notice something I’m missing let me know please. Thanks!