WokeBloke

Death is probably a dream.

29 posts in this topic

Immortality comes with one price. One is forced to exist forever. An unescapable fate for a deathless being. Not even eternity can alter this fact.

One may think they will die but does it ever come? Death is not an event. It is the end of all events. It is the end of knowing and experiencing. For if I die I won't even know that I lived.

Edited by WokeBloke

@WokeBloke

Which death you refer to, because physical one really does not exist anywhere, but in your mind in present moment.

"You" actually does not exist forever and to be clear it only is real in your mind as long as you think it and when not then not.

Actually you don't know if "you" live or not right know, because that is an assumption that you believe in, because it is easy and feels safe to.

Who said that when "I"  - that there actually was not to begin with - is being taked away there is no experience.

"I" is experience that is being had, not the one that experiences. That is easily proved in your direct experience. If there is "I" in that then it means you still believe to that and this is just experience of "someone elses". Find out which this is :D. If there is not then I would say that in this case it would be extremely sure that "I" was never there.

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628 Obviously the word I is not experiencing. It is a reference to that which is experiencing. The user of the word I exists otherwise it wouldn't be able to say I.

Yeah man no one is alive so no one dies....the experiencer already isn't real.

Hence the phrase: "to die before you die"

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@WokeBloke

If you want to believe that there is actually subject, go my friend.

Think this logically or watch your present moment. In present moment everything is object or how else it could be "perceived".

There is actually no room in direct experience to be subject when everything is object. Whatever is not in present moment is imaginary. 

If there would be "I" then that would be object of "experience", if there would not be then it would just be simply a thought.

Death, as you describe it, isn't possible, but you shouldn't believe me nor disbelieve me. Instead, you should endeavor to verify/falsify what I've said.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

19 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yeah man no one is alive so no one dies....the experiencer already isn't real.

Hence the phrase: "to die before you die"

❤ 

that phrase makes no sense if you aren't alive to begin with. 

19 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@WokeBloke

If you want to believe that there is actually subject, go my friend.

Think this logically or watch your present moment. In present moment everything is object or how else it could be "perceived".

There is actually no room in direct experience to be subject when everything is object. Whatever is not in present moment is imaginary. 

If there would be "I" then that would be object of "experience", if there would not be then it would just be simply a thought.

The subject is not an experience. You won't find yourself in your experience. I refers to no experience. 

What sees this post?

The post does not see the post for it has no eyes to see.

Yet this post is seen otherwise you couldn't respond.

So that which reads this post is the perceiving subject which is not its perception.

The subject is present for every moment of its existence. 

@WokeBloke

You think this too much with concepts and beliefs. You think that there couldn't be experience if there wouldn't be "I".

Actually who says that it is "I" that experiences. Couldn't it be unicorn or girl with little skirt :D

To be even clearer who said that there is actually anyone to "experience" anything.

As long as you believe that "I" needs to be there in order to have experience of anything as much you are confuced. 

@WokeBloke

Universe itself, without being subjective. Think everything as movie happening by itself without anyone else to watch it.

@Kksd74628 you've just replaced I with "universe". 

Universe sees or I see. If the so-called universe is watching the movie then the universe is the subject. I don't understand why you think there is no subject.

@WokeBloke

Actually because there is no subject there is no object nor the experience so everything just is. Everything that is, is the same which is the movie itself. There is nothing behind or front of the movie and that movie covers everything so there is no room for anything else. 

Universe does not need to perceive itself, because it IS itself and that is the "argument" that there is nothing else than the movie. 

Edited by Kksd74628

1 minute ago, Kksd74628 said:

@WokeBloke

Actually because there is no subject there is no object nor the experience so everything just is. Everything that is, is the same which is the movie itself. There is nothing behind or front of the movie and that movie covers everything so there is no room for anything else. 

You've just replaced the word "experience" with the word "movie". All movies could be classified as long experiences.

@WokeBloke

As movie I mean that which is left when concepts of subject and object are being thrown into garbage can. "Experience" is something that is thought of someone or something to have. Without anyone that which is left wouldn't carry word "experience" with it, because that misleads to think that there still would be subject.

You are currently in "awarness phase" which actually is not that bad, but there is still separation between "subject" and "object" and only after they "merge" together what is left is one thing which is all there is and which could be called with any name you want, but after that there wouldn't be subject or object. Just try to understand this. Don't argue back like a children.

@Kksd74628 If you think there is one thing then what is the issue with using the word I? The supposed one thing refers to itself using the word I. Subject and object are just referring to two different aspects of this indivisible being. The manifested or uncreated aspect and the created/manifested aspect. The permanent and the impermanent happening simultaneously. And it is said that this "being" for lack of a better word exists, is aware or is alive and is experiencing its creation. One uncreated creator experiencing its creation.

@WokeBloke

Because "I" refers to sense of self and to the perceiver. In actuality there is neither of those in direct "experience". At least for Here where this writing is happening there is no one to perceive anything nor any sense of self.

@Kksd74628 sense of self is an experience and consequently not I.

I refers to no experience so you won't find any perceiver in the experience. You can only be I. I is that which has and experiences a sense of self but is not the sense of self or feeling of existing. 

I refers to that which actually exists.

Only that which exists can sense its own existence.

Edited by WokeBloke

@WokeBloke Death as opposite to life is not real death. Life as opposite to death is not real Life.

The life which appears to begin will also end. Only the Life which never began will never end — and that’s what This is. The life that appeared to begin is Life/This appearing as a life — i.e. life appears in This.

Edited by The0Self

@WokeBloke

If "I" does not refer to sense of self nor does it exist in direct experience where it is then and what does it refer to? When some "living entity" refers to itself it could call itself as "I". Unborn unliving non-entity does not have verb "I".

Also if that "I" is not in direct experience and you still claim that it is there - Do you claim that there is something outside of direct experience and if not where does that I then exist other than in your mind.

Edited by Kksd74628