Baum

My Ayahuasca Trip

29 posts in this topic

Sounds like a bad "energy or thought forms" got a hold of you when your guard was down, it is nothing to worry about, just let it go, trust that there is a Light which the darkness comprehends not, but that Light is mightier then the darkness, and it's there for you, just have faith.

The darkness is the going away or hiding from he that is Light, it has no dominion. 

There is such a Light brother that will embrace you and show you the Truth, evil is the absence of the Good and is nothingness, but not even evil can have power over the uncreated Light.

It destroys darkness. 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

I've worked with negative beings before - you can explore this part of how energy works - the darker side and learn from it in the same way as how Light teaches you - once you get over your fear.  Love is a powerful ally, keep Loving no matter what.  If you manage to find positively oriented beings on future journeys, you can ask them for advice on what to do about this or they even might remove it for you.  You can also remove them yourself through Love and Willful prayer.

Some of these beings can be converted into Light, but it's on a case by case basis.

6 hours ago, Baum said:

i still am kinda tripping, but sobering up a bit and it's fucking crazy.

i was so deep down into darkness, my soul is inside an organic torture machine made of flesh, eyes and spikey bones.

this thing is totally foul and crazy... you don't ever want to be in it.

complete closed of by this thing, there was no hope, no light, no feelings besides devilish intent and a foul burning like being surrounded by toxic gas, i guess it's called miasma.

my soul has been under the effects of black magicians and i think the ayahuasca trip amplified it.

jesus christ... was that hard

You should not trip that hard if you do not have the capability of letting go completely of your egoic identity, that is, who you think you are.

Ground your self in the present moment, and slowly, everything will fall into place

There is a lesson in every experience that holds a valuable piece of insight for the subject that claims to have experienced it.

Namaste.

@Baum If you encounter it again, try sending Love towards it - and see if that does not lessen it's grip.  It will either run, feed on the Love, or try and manipulate you into feeling afraid, don't let it cause fear.  Fear is the illusion they feed from.
Sometimes when you start to increase your consciousness, you will feel the astral beings feeding on your energy, that kept you in lower states, this is normal.  I don't trip personally, but I have heard of a lot of people finally seeing them in their trips because of the consciousness upgrade.

Also, in the future, try clearing the space out for yourself - set aside a very sacred, special space that you can use, and use incence, palo santo or sage to clear your energy.  The setting and space is also important because you are opening a portal to other places with psychedelics, you want it to represent itself how you need it to - so include things in your space that feel the most "you".

Depending on what type of being this is, you can convert it to Light by talking to it - and telling it it will be forever hungry if it does not convert hate to love, that love is an energy that lasts forever and creates itself - the being would not need to take energy from others - all beings that do this do it out of lack of Love.  If it does not convert, you can banish it with various baths, spells, and prayers oritented towards universal Love.

You can also do nothing and just explore this space the next time it happens - ask it questions and see what answers it gives you.  Sometimes the being itself will have the cure.

Putting aside the scientific perspective of harmala alkaloids contraindicating with tyramine-bearing food. It'd recommend that in the future you brew Aya in the traditional fashion. Mother Ayahuasca may not be a petty spirit, but she can be offended if you do things to disrespect her. Another thing I'd advise you to do is to fast at least 3 days prior to ingestion and for at least a day afterward. Fasting cleanses the colon of all the garbage that would ordinarily be present there, purifying the body and mind. It's unwise to use mind-altering substances with an impure vessel. Another thing, I recommend that in the future you only do Banisteriopsis Caapi. It contains alkaloids that put the mind in a state where certain things like telepathy and precognition are possible. Once you form a healthy relationship with the vine(Caapi) and it advises you to start doing Chacruna(Psychotria Viridis), then you move on to doing full-fledged Ayahuasca again. Now keep in mind, even if you do everything right it's possible to have bad experiences like the one you mentioned here. Aya breaks down the barrier between the conscious mind and the unconscious. So any demons you have lurking below the surface of your subjective awareness can rise to the surface. This is a good thing because it allows for the possibility to resolve whatever conflict is in you(like scraping waste off the top of a butter spread with a knife). But obviously, it may also traumatize you with no benefit(assuming you aren't prepared for the experience).

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@Loba  hey, thank you. i was forgiving and send love towards, which kept me from going insane myself and being fully consumed, despite that it still kept attacking me, but i was in peace regardless. The thing was very hard to explore or communicate with, because it projected, whenever i detailed into it, its lunacy into my mind, which was distracting. that thing was completely crazy, there was no chance of communication.

i think this was the result of some astral body infections that have been put upon me by a cult that deals with hell entities and commits atrocities.

if this was the case, then i am not sure cleaning the surrounding would help, if it the source for it is inside me.

i am not sure i am able to have such strong love to heal it, it was a huge machinery with dozens of gone crazy tortured souls in it.

Edited by Baum