inFlow

Corona booster shot negative experience.

66 posts in this topic

I am having difficulties post-covid as well, syntoms started 2 days ago. Heart beat feels weak, difficulty catching air and overall fatigue. That can happen even if your Covid syntoms were mild.

I have catched covid with just one vaccine. Now realizing the rewards i missed by not having the three shots.

What to do with long term syntoms (talking with your doctor): https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/long-term-effects-of-coronavirus-long-covid/

Read carefuly and always consult with your doctor "Role of Creatine in the heart: Health and Disease". I was feeling my heart rate very weak today so i drinked water with a creatine powder, feeling better now. But this doesn't mean that its healthy or not for your organs, that's why you should consult your healthcare assistant first.

And have good meals, that's certanly true (although also talk with a doctor about that)

Things that i have yet to talk with a doctor: Does intermitent fasting can help with post-covid conditions? (i am expecting a big no)- Does creatine suplementation can help post-covid damaged organs?

I am going to prepare and eat a good meal today and then talk to a doctor, gonna report back. EDIT: Just got back from the public hospital, doctor shifts for post-covid syntoms are available for tomorrow

Exercise, cold showers and anything stressfull is in standby as they worsen my conditions. Maybe just a little yoga here and there.

The thing is, this post syntoms started two weeks after my first infection, so i went living my normal life thinking everything was fine, otherwise i wouldn't do cold showers, that's nuts if your heart is at its limit...

Edited by Human Mint

Resuming my previous post: I catched covid two weeks ago and two days ago post-covid symptoms kiked in. Which is not as urgent as a stroke, but i need to take care of it as soon as posible. Went to the public hospital today, but a consultation with the doctor is available tomorrow morning.

So i am researching on internet what can i do in the meanwhile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgbr1IDvens (in spanish, sry)

The video gives some actionable steps for overall healing of post covid symptoms. Which are: sleeping well, eating well, and light exercises (surprise). Other non conventional recomendation: Breathing exercises, full inhale and relax.. I am chosing this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGU-p64UOzA but it may be to much for someone who never does breathing exercise.

Pulmonary thromboembolism is a very common post covid symptom. Doctors give you specific anticoagulants. Not having that today. So looking for alternatives i found some foods that have anticoagulant properties: garlic, onion, turmeric, ginger, vitamin e, ginkgo biloba, omega 3, and more... some of them dilate blood vessels, so it helps blood clots -frequent after covid- not obstruct circulation. But there are thousands of compounds at play, complex... complex...

My mistake was to do heavy exercises sessions when i should have done light ones. I plunged into ice water and i am a nebwie, i remember my lungs feling overwhelmed in that moment, and so my heart. I also tried my normal calisthenic routine, also a newbie there. My body is not properly conditioned besides post-covid. Easily the story could've been very different....

It surely triggered more difficulties for my body.

Thing that i did right: Eating well, almost a 10 there. Sleeping well also, but now is being interrupted again, which is known to be a post-symptom.

Edited by Human Mint

@inFlow

On 03/02/2022 at 10:00 PM, inFlow said:

@Danioover9000 Has your heart recovered?

I'm lucky I'm still alive. The arrhythmia I'm having was daily, but after a few months it's now every other day, but I still have to self control and monitor everything I do.

Got the Pfizer booster shot on Friday.  It’s not actually a half a shot as I had been lead to believe, but a full normal shot.  Moderna is a smaller shot, but the doctor said half shot of Moderna is stronger than a full shot of Pfizer, so I went for Pfizer (my first 2 shots were Moderna)  it had been almost 6 months since getting fully vaccinated. 

anyway my armpit and side breast is swollen and painful on my left side, the lymph has swelled up.  Yesterday was feeling a bit spacey and body paining all over.  My teeth have also been very sensitive and I was having an eye twitch all day (pulsing eyelid) 

I wouldn’t have taken the booster if it wasn’t for social pressure and not having to get a Covid test done if I want to spontaneously go to a coffee shop or eat inside somewhere. 

Edited by Tangerinedream

@Tangerinedream

On 13/02/2022 at 8:58 AM, Tangerinedream said:

Got the Pfizer booster shot on Friday.  It’s not actually a half a shot as I had been lead to believe, but a full normal shot.  Moderna is a smaller shot, but the doctor said half shot of Moderna is stronger than a full shot of Pfizer, so I went for Pfizer (my first 2 shots were Moderna)  it had been almost 6 months since getting fully vaccinated. 

anyway my armpit and side breast is swollen and painful on my left side, the lymph has swelled up.  Yesterday was feeling a bit spacey and body paining all over.  My teeth have also been very sensitive and I was having an eye twitch all day (pulsing eyelid) 

I wouldn’t have taken the booster if it wasn’t for social pressure and not having to get a Covid test done if I want to spontaneously go to a coffee shop or eat inside somewhere. 

How are you feling today? Has symptoms supsided?

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Tangerinedream

How are you feling today? Has symptoms supsided?

I’m feeling alright now.  Still a bit tenderness under my arm and my boobs hurt. Other than that I’m ok. Thanks for asking. 

Edited by Tangerinedream