Khan 0

Suicede is an escape, you must burn while alive. Thats only way to be free.

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, 

Many people suicede these days who are in path of spirituality. However, you must Let Go everything till to edge that you must so called live every second as your last second, every second is ego death. That’s only way to enlightenment and freedom. Than no more life, you are freeee. Having no expectations till there is no more you /including expecting yourself and no more wants, no more being slave. Let Go Everything. 

CB537DBB-CCB6-4FA3-B467-5E27108BBDA1.jpeg

Any tips to make the spiritual path less painful without increasing its duration? If I project good feelings onto the action of noticing my expectations, is that a help or a hindrance to getting to the final enlightenment? Or if it doesn't matter either way, then does that mean there is no reason to suffer for the sake of final enlightenment?

Thank you, @Khan 0, and I apologize in advance if my questions are misguided.

I’m curious, hypothetically if you were sentenced to 30 years in prison tomorrow for a crime you thought was the right thing to do at the time, let’s say, would you choose to end your life?

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

2 minutes ago, Bob Seeker said:

I’m curious, hypothetically if you were sentenced to 30 years in prison tomorrow for a crime you thought was the right thing to do at the time, let’s say, would you choose to end your life?

@Bob Seeker I know you weren't asking me, but I don't think anyone would choose suicide because we could still read spirituality books and practice spirituality in prison. So even in such an unfortunate circumstance, we would still have plenty of free time and hopefully a few information sources with which to obsess over our little hobby. I hope this reply gave you dopamine. May you seek well, friend.

5 hours ago, softlyblossoming said:

Any tips to make the spiritual path less painful without increasing its duration?

It depends on you. How much do you love yourself or how important you are for you? And try to get enlightened is more hard, however not doing is easy.

If I project good feelings onto the action of noticing my expectations, is that a help or a hindrance to getting to the final enlightenment?

you (the one who projects) must drop every feeling, expectations, just be as witness. Good and bad must dropped and after the enlightenment they will be identical. Therefore, the path you say is completely opposite way of the enlightenment. 

Or if it doesn't matter either way, then does that mean there is no reason to suffer for the sake of final enlightenment?

It does matter. Freedom is incomprehensible and incredible. Ego is to small, the moment is the source. Beyond even imagination.

4 hours ago, Bob Seeker said:

The one who is getting 30 years in prison or the one who is alive is ego itself. You are the source, You are the now. So after enlightenment, ego still stays there however You behave from the source, you watch the ego, control the ego. Life becomes (whatever happens) is a lottery for you. Because you are literally nothing, and having a life is a magic. Whatever happens if you suffer that’s because of your ignorance.

52 minutes ago, softlyblossoming said:

Can sleep deprivation help or hinder the apparent path?

It doesn’t matter. For sleep, imo balance is the key. However, long sitting in darkness and silence is the key. When your mind gets quite as deep sleep, than you get it what is the ego, if you comprehend what is the ego you get what enlightenment is. 

Silence is language of God all else is poor translation.  

Rumi. 

10 hours ago, softlyblossoming said:

Any tips to make the spiritual path less painful without increasing its duration?

Let go the beliefs about a spiritual path and enlightenment.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

15 hours ago, Khan 0 said:

It doesn’t matter. For sleep, imo balance is the key. However, long sitting in darkness and silence is the key. When your mind gets quite as deep sleep, than you get it what is the ego, if you comprehend what is the ego you get what enlightenment is. 

Silence is language of God all else is poor translation.  

Rumi. 

13 hours ago, roopepa said:

Let go the beliefs about a spiritual path and enlightenment.

@Khan 0 @roopepa Wonderful, thank you both so much.

So live or die it doesn't matter then hey

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Khan 0 Do you mind if I ask what technique you used to stop your own creative maniac of an ego? I'm doing self inquiry. The most brutal part of it is noticing how every action I take is dukkha and the perpetuation of dukkha, but I am starting to get how the hopelessness in seeking may lead to the end of the seeking behavior.

3 hours ago, softlyblossoming said:

@Khan 0 Do you mind if I ask what technique you used to stop your own creative maniac of an ego? I'm doing self inquiry. The most brutal part of it is noticing how every action I take is dukkha and the perpetuation of dukkha, but I am starting to get how the hopelessness in seeking may lead to the end of the seeking behavior.

Long hours of sitting and being witness or watching the voice in your so called head is the key. The voice is the ego, let anger or stress doesn’t control you, you control it. Every second you must be aware of it. Do not get attached with the voice. 

Your biggest enemy is yourself.

@Bob Seeker 30 years gives me at least 20 years to make the world a better place. I might be able to do a lot of mediation in there if not it will be rough. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am.