TheSomeBody

which way i should choose?

12 posts in this topic

i need to choose which way i want to go in my future.

my passion is psycadelics, using them to explore the mind and explore reality and writing/talking about that, giving new ideas to the world about their effect and how to use them . 

so one way which i can get there is by my adhd method,  i made market survey and the results are actually pretty good , it looks like people want this kind of treatment . also i am gonna work with children so i might get some insight about how to make it available to children , also it might be actually easier with them because it way easier to make them change habits then adults . this path is pretty sure to give me credability and can be a bridge to my LP . 

but i dont like to treat people and research this treatment, i kinda like the theory but all of the other stuff i hate, i dont like to work with people and i am kinda dont want to do a phd ( i probably need to do phd if i want to make it popular). i just want to do some psycadelics and write about it , but when i am deciding that i am gonna do something else it really feel the pain of all the people that suffers from adhd while i am having a normal life or poisen themself with adhd medications. also i have an idea to use the method to treat tik disorder and it might be good for other illnesses.

on the other hand i dont have any idea for other way , doing something else is meaning to reinvents myself . i might have to do some work but this work would feel better than the adhd treatment road and i will need somehow to get popular with might passion .

what should i do to know which way to go?

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

where do you live?
have you a master (in case you want to do a phd)?

As far as I know medical treatments (as for ADHD) must be aproved and researched before you can do them. You can maybe find a loophole or greyzone however, You should probably look this up if you are serious. 

1 hour ago, Philipp said:

where do you live?
have you a master (in case you want to do a phd)?

As far as I know medical treatments (as for ADHD) must be aproved and researched before you can do them. You can maybe find a loophole or greyzone however, You should probably look this up if you are serious. 

i live in israel

i dont have but i am gonna have ba in psycology and philosophy.

before i really go deep i need to choose what is right for me 

2 hours ago, TheSomeBody said:

i need to choose which way i want to go in my future.

my passion is psycadelics, using them to explore the mind and explore reality and writing/talking about that, giving new ideas to the world about their effect and how to use them . 

so one way which i can get there is by my adhd method,  i made market survey and the results are actually pretty good , it looks like people want this kind of treatment . also i am gonna work with children so i might get some insight about how to make it available to children , also it might be actually easier with them because it way easier to make them change habits then adults . this path is pretty sure to give me credability and can be a bridge to my LP . 

but i dont like to treat people and research this treatment, i kinda like the theory but all of the other stuff i hate, i dont like to work with people and i am kinda dont want to do a phd ( i probably need to do phd if i want to make it popular). i just want to do some psycadelics and write about it , but when i am deciding that i am gonna do something else it really feel the pain of all the people that suffers from adhd while i am having a normal life or poisen themself with adhd medications. also i have an idea to use the method to treat tik disorder and it might be good for other illnesses.

on the other hand i dont have any idea for other way , doing something else is meaning to reinvents myself . i might have to do some work but this work would feel better than the adhd treatment road and i will need somehow to get popular with might passion .

what should i do to know which way to go?

I don't think you are serious about it. I think your LP is vague and cut off from reality. "I just want to do some psycadelics and write about it" - I doubt it could create some value for people that they are ready to pay for.

2 hours ago, TheSomeBody said:

also i am gonna work with children so i might get some insight about how to make it available to children ,

you think this is a great idea?

like seriously you want to make it available to children while disliking the research part. for your credibility.

reconnect to earth brother. that’s not a life purpose that’s a nightmare.

5 minutes ago, mememe said:

you think this is a great idea?

like seriously you want to make it available to children while disliking the research part. for your credibility.

reconnect to earth brother. that’s not a life purpose that’s a nightmare.

what? it is just a job that i have

leo made self help in the begining just to get credibility.. it is not wrong 

7 minutes ago, EugeneTheSage said:

I don't think you are serious about it. I think your LP is vague and cut off from reality. "I just want to do some psycadelics and write about it" - I doubt it could create some value for people that they are ready to pay for.

of course it is vague, i need to do the research to know what kind of things i can do with it . knowing how to use the trip properly is a really valueable thing

Edited by TheSomeBody

@TheSomeBody you want to experiment with psychedelics on children… but basically ask how to skip the whole clinical process. sounds a bit like a story of pharma abuse. no wait let’s keep the pharma out, it sounds like heavy childabuse.

Edited by mememe

17 minutes ago, mememe said:

@TheSomeBody you want to experiment with psychedelics on children… but basically ask how to skip the whole clinical process. sounds a bit like a story of pharma abuse. no wait let’s keep the pharma out, it sounds like heavy childabuse.

where i wrote that i want to use psycadelics on children?

@TheSomeBody forget it, don’t experiment on anyone - better not. and don’t write a paper on it, for reasons of logic.

16 minutes ago, mememe said:

@TheSomeBody forget it, don’t experiment on anyone - better not. and don’t write a paper on it, for reasons of logic.

i am seeing you are a troll , least I laughed a few times