Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Body Spray or Perfume

10 posts in this topic

I have been planning on getting a few body mists, body sprays or perfumes for the spring. 

But it seems I get a headache when I wear perfume. 

They are also kinda very alcoholic. 

Body Sprays tend to be less alcoholic yet I still don't think spraying the body with chemicals is a good idea. 

My body's natural odor is peppermint. But I wanted to spice it up a bit with some amber, floral etc. 

I'm looking for safer options. 

Should I wear perfume or body spray or body mists? Which one is healthier and better or should I completely ditch all of them altogether if they are just unhealthy? 

Also let me know if you have any natural options in mind. 

Thanks. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Someone please answer. 

I would use a diluted essential oil as your scent over a perfumed body spray especially if you’re getting a headache.

"You Create Magic" 

On 26/01/2022 at 1:24 PM, Flowerfaeiry said:

I would use a diluted essential oil as your scent over a perfumed body spray especially if you’re getting a headache.

Thank you. 

This is a one time experiment which I will never repeat. I thought for once I'll buy a 120 euro perfume and smell awesome on special occasions for the rest of the year.

Turns out I'm allergic to that toxic shit. I've been sneezing and having headaches whenever I wear clothes that I sprayed that on. Hope I didn't give anyone else the sniffles?

Actually people reported breathing issues standing close to me, not even joking. :D

I'll stick with my natural herbal deodorant powder from now on. Last time I do something mainstream?

What I use is called "Scent of Samadhi", it's a small jar with some natural ingredients powder that you rub a tiny bit of under your armpits and smell very pleasant. The jar has lasted me for over a year already, and it was only 30 bucks.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

7 hours ago, flowboy said:

This is a one time experiment which I will never repeat. I thought for once I'll buy a 120 euro perfume and smell awesome on special occasions for the rest of the year.

Turns out I'm allergic to that toxic shit. I've been sneezing and having headaches whenever I wear clothes that I sprayed that on. Hope I didn't give anyone else the sniffles?

Actually people reported breathing issues standing close to me, not even joking. :D

I'll stick with my natural herbal deodorant powder from now on. Last time I do something mainstream?

What I use is called "Scent of Samadhi", it's a small jar with some natural ingredients powder that you rub a tiny bit of under your armpits and smell very pleasant. The jar has lasted me for over a year already, and it was only 30 bucks.

Quite a story! Thanks for sharing. 

Yea I can relate to the whole headache and allergy issue. Glad you found something that helped you. I might have to start hunting for some herbal stuff as well.