Illusory Self

How do I find my passion?

4 posts in this topic

I have been trying to do Leo's LP course for sometime now, but it gets incredibly challenging not knowing what you are passionate about. I am 25 right now, but you could say I have been locked up in a cage most of my life using computer games as an escape from reality. Never exploring anything, never having any friends. I genuinely cannot think of a time I was passionate about anything. I even tried doing the visualizations.. right now I am interested in spirituality, going to the gym but I feel like I lack life experience so don't exactly want to pursue the wrong thing. I think a good analogy to use is that I have been put in a prison cell for 25 years of my life and finally been let out. It is just that knowing where to start.

I know Leo says that if you feel like this you need to expose yourself to more life experience. I am on board with that, I currently live in a big city with a lot going on but I am in my own comfort bubble on a daily basis, don't really have anyone at all I talk to or any friends, It is like a feeling of being stuck. I also feel emotionally numb a lot so I don't even know how I could tell if something would be my passion or not. I do know is that I want to help people in a conscious way

Can anyone suggest ways to go about acquiring more life experience in conscious way? I want to start working towards doing something great in this lifetime.

How to look for activities? Where do you start? How can you determine if something is your passion or not? how long should you try something for? How to make friends?

find people you look up to, admire, respect and vibe with ... i mean follow them on social media ... i follow 70 people on twitter who inspire me every day, i give this an hour a day ... network with them, join conversations, ask questions, suggest collaborations

ask yourself, who out there is doing what i want to do

daydream and have fun is the best way to get to lp. psycadelics is also a great way to get it .

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

Start with what you already know.

What kind of computer games do you play and enjoy the most? What is it about them that appeals to you? You might get a hint at your life purpose there without necessarily having to look further.

Do you like games focused around money management, trading, economy? Then maybe you'd like business.

Do you like open-world games where you can explore? Then adventure is probably a strong value for you

Do you like creative games like Minecraft where you can build and create things? Then an artistic calling might be suited for you

Puzzle/strategy, sport, simulation, fighting, shooter... they all fill a need and give a good hint at what it is that your soul really craves in life.