wildflower

Were we all born at the same time? ;)

24 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Can't be illusions. There is only Truth.

Atheist here ain't no bothered believe in what you want. 

there are infinite illusions, but they are just that, illusions. Illusion are the truth, but seems a lie, that's all. Appearance. Seems that there is you and me, my phone and my hand. Born and die, time. And really seems that. My phone and my hand are a though. Born and die is a though. You and me is a though. The Truth is the same without the differentiation that the mind does

Edited by Breakingthewall

@wildflower buddhism won‘t save you from ignorance.

forgive them for they don’t know what they are doing.

if anything it is only a link to what is initially yours and what you yourself will make of it. (like in christianity you need to face that not everyone understands the concept of compassion, they just take what they need)

asking if we all have been born to the same time is the same as asking if we have all been born to the same mother.

?

Edited by mememe

On 08/01/2022 at 8:04 PM, Tyler Durden said:

When you dream at night, all the characters are created at that exact moment. Same thing in this waking life.

See: this is the type of thought caused by narcissist egomaniacs "teaching" spirituality.

These narcissist "teachers" purposefully confuse "seekers" to believe their finite ego self is God. Or in basic terms to avoid twisting of meanings, something 10 year olds argue about on the playground (about which of them is real and which is not).

Yes because time isn't real, every single moment is called "now". That's the only "moment" there is.

Time only exists inside the illusion. Outside the illusion there isn't time at all, point blank.