Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fede83

Feeling of loneliness

8 posts in this topic

hello, I am living in a particular period, I have these feelings of loneliness that pervade in me .. I arrive from an 8 year therapy under effexor that I have completely removed from a couple of months ... but now everything seems more difficult, I apply myself on meditation and pranyama for an hour a day, I go for a run to distract myself .. but it happened to me yesterday while I was on one of my walks, to meet a group of girls ... at the moment nothing that I continued on my way .. although it caused me a feeling of strong loneliness .. as if I needed a girl to improve my life, I know that all this seems very elementary but I'm trying to understand where this mechanism is triggered? I have no friends for almost 3 years, I started my path in spirituality and I found myself alone, by my choice because I was enough. Now without the support of antidepressants, I begin to experience it more intensely and feel my "isolation" more. Any advice on how to deal with this moment?

Any exercise that i can do for inner strenght ? @Raze right now in practing breathing meditation and some pranyama exercise , but i wanna go a bit deeper.

Edited by Fede83

You're not alone in that. We are wired for connection. Perhaps you've never felt seen for who you are fully. It is totally fine that you want to feel connected and to seek that. What helps me is to be totally present in every interaction I do have - strangers or others, be there for someone, and let go as much as I could of my attachment to the outcome of that. Love is not a finite resource, only we think it so... each one of us craves to be seen and loved. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

They Say: When You Are Alone, You Are Actually All-One. What Does This Mean?

It Means That You Are Actually Perfectly In Harmony With Yourself In The Moment: And You Don’t Need Anything Or Anybody To Fulfill Anything For You.
But We Are So Caught Up In The Mind, And So Used To Connect This Feeling With A “Bad” Thing. And We Don’t Really Stop: And Interpret It, In Its Actuality. Which Is: I Am Whole, I Am Complete, I Am Myself, I Should Cherish This Moment, And Be Intimate With My Existence, And Relationship With  “The World” And The Universe.

I Should Stop For A Second, And Realize That I Cannot Be Fulfilled By Another Person Or Possession Of An Object (Material). I Am Complete. I Don’t Need Anything Else: *Other Than What Is In This Moment.*
I Am Not Alone, I Am All-One With Myself.

The More You Train This Way Of Being And Not Thinking: The More You Will Grow. The Bigger Picture You Will Have Of Life, Reality And Existence. You Remove Distinctions And Start To See The Common Theme Of Everything. Which Is: Everything Is Love. Everything Is One. And What Are You When You Are Alone? You Are All-One: You Are All-Love…

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Fede83 My advice is to start Loving yourself. No matter how "lonely" It can get.
Do a visualization/meditation: with some nice meditation music (maybe I can find something to Link to you)
In this visualization/meditation; Imagine going deep within your heart, and not only your physical heart, but to the center of your being.
Enter your own Infinite Depths, and deep within, place a small Seed Of Love. Once you placed it there. For a few days in a row. Go visit it, and shower some water (Love) in to that soil (your being).

Start hugging yourself before going to sleep, start kissing your hands. Give yourself the love you felt like you "never" were given.
Take care of your body, give it the food it wants, they say: go grocery shopping with letting your hands decide what you actually want, not your thoughts. Give your body the rest it needs. And bit by bit, you will see your Self-Love grows in to a Tree Of Love. Your Love will bare fruit. And from there, naturally you will attract other beings to you.
And that will be the icing on the cake. But then you are complete in what you are. Which is already complete. You just forgot, and you needed yourself to remind yourself of it <3

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Fede83 have you ever allowed yourself to completely feel lonely? to allow yourself to be absolutely soaked in your wounds of loneliness, perhaps it might be interesting to try for you - the thoughts of distraction, 'to get rid of or avoid', the thoughts of needing a partner to mask your loneliness come from a thought, it is just a distraction to a feeling you don't want to feel/judge therefore you may have never actually fully allowed yourself to feel lonely and cannot let it go which is the struggle you deal with. i also made a video on that the other day, my first one

my advice is to just feel it. face the monster and grieve, have your catharsis. sit and journal, listen to music and contemplate how painful a life of loneliness has been - but also be careful! don't pity yourself, the point is to feel it. you still make the effort to meet new people but you begin to gain insight this loneliness is nothing more than a bad relationship with yourself that has an origin somewhere, a trauma 

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me