Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Does It Matter Who i share flat with?

8 posts in this topic

Of course i know the ideal thing is to live Alone when we Talk about bringing girls home. But that is not a possibility for me right now.

My question is:

Is the fact that I currently share flat with 3 young woman more appealing for a girl in the case i want to bring her home ? (To have sex with her)

Or It doesnt Matter and she would feel as "Safe" as if i would share the flat with other 3 guys (or mixed)?

In my perspective the fact that i share the flat with already 3 other Girls would build less resistance for her to go home with me, But maybe Im wrong and It doesnt Matter. 

A thought is never true

As long as it's not three hardcore feminists I think you're fine.

The only problem I could think of is if you live with people who are very conservative sexually and will give you shit if you frequently bring new girls home and make loud banging against the wall sounds :)

It's always helpful to be surrounded by women if you're trying to attract women.

But also, if a girl is willing to follow you home, it makes no difference who your roommates are. She's already agreed you're trustworthy enough to fuck. She wouldn't come home with you otherwise.

The hard part is convincing her to follow you home. Once you've done that, you don't have much to worry about. Just lead, escalate, and close.

Building trust with her happens BEFORE you pull her home, not at home. She should already trust you once you bring her home. If not, invest more time and effort building rapport before pulling her home.

Many people live with same-sex roommates. It's no big deal.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Javfly33

If you’re doing strict cold approach, it likely won’t matter much. She’s not going to know you live with three other women until she gets there. At that point, if she sees you interacting with them in a way that demonstrates charisma, it may up how much she wants to sleep with you. But by that point she’s already likely interested in you anyway.

Where I think it could potentially really help you is in more of a social circle setting. They can introduce you to their friends or just be around you when you go out. Maybe they’ll invite you events you wouldn’t have know about otherwise.

The key is you want them to both respect you and know that you care, kind of like a big brother. That’s when they’ll feel the most comfortable doing all that.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Building trust with her happens BEFORE you pull her home, not at home. She should already trust you once you bring her home. If not, invest more time and effort building rapport before pulling her home.

Right . Thanks for the insight leo!

A thought is never true

@Javfly33  I don’t know how it is in your country. I’m in the US and I would be turned off if a guy had 3 women roommates. Not turned off enough to not sleep with you that night lol. But going forward you’d probably have to be really amazing or something for me to want to come back. I don’t want other bitches around hahaha. 

In terms of safety it makes zero difference if they are male or female roommates. 

"You Create Magic" 

13 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

I don’t want other bitches around hahaha

Hahaha :D

That means he's doing something right.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hahaha :D

That means he's doing something right.

15 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

@Javfly33  I don’t know how it is in your country. I’m in the US and I would be turned off if a guy had 3 women roommates. Not turned off enough to not sleep with you that night lol. But going forward you’d probably have to be really amazing or something for me to want to come back. I don’t want other bitches around hahaha. 

In terms of safety it makes zero difference if they are male or female roommates. 

@Leo Gura nice ?

LoL i Dont know if thats good news or bad news But thanks for sharing.

21 hours ago, aurum said:

@Javfly33

The key is you want them to both respect you and know that you care, kind of like a big brother. That’s when they’ll feel the most comfortable doing all that.

For sure, i think Im doing pretty on point in that regard i think. I think its also helping to be more confortable around females in general, one of them is quite attractive (for my subjetive tastes) and I treat her totally like " a dude". 

A thought is never true