Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

What If

8 posts in this topic

What if I actually am a person having a psychedelic trip right now? What if my entire life as this person that I think I am has actually started just a few minutes ago and I have created this entire history and timeline and world and self in that a few minutes? What if I have created every person and place and so forth, and this world itself and so forth, just a few minutes ago, what if it really is what is going on? What if this entire world really is pure emptiness, pure consciousness, I am, that has been imagined into being by me just a frickin minute ago? 

2 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

What if I actually am a person having a psychedelic trip right now? 

What if you never were a person, or any person(s) to begin with?

28 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

What if you never were a person, or any person(s) to begin with?

Yeah, imagine that I wake up in the year 2011 in university with my friends and I've actually tried a new psychedelics we have found and I've experienced this hallucination of 10 years there in that psychedelic trip. And I wake up there and they are asking me "how was it bro?", and I'm like "wtf is going on here?!", and then slowly realizing that all of this, the last 10 years of my life has been a hallucination trip and I'm slowly getting used to the idea that it was all a hallucination, and I'm, later on, a few days later, telling my friends about how it was. And they say "wtf man, that's frickin crazy, wtf man, ahaha", and I say "yeah" and laughing with them about the mindfuck that I have experienced. 

Now of course, I know, me waking up there in 2011 with my friends is also a hallucination actually, true, I know that, I know that, yeah. Me believing that I am something but the dimensionless, timeless and spaceless void, the nonphysical awareness, is all a hallucination, I know, yeah, but just think about frickin experiencing something like that, just think about that. Truly realizing that the last 10 years of my life has been a hallucination which I experienced in only, like, a 40-45 minutes of trip. Think about experiencing that. Think about that. 

Edited by Vibroverse

33 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

You as God are doing exactly that right now.

Yes, I think you are right, and I think you are right, and I think you are right. I think I, as Source, am actually doing that right now. 

4 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Truly realizing that the last 10 years of my life has been a hallucination which I experienced in only, like, a 40-45 minutes of trip. Think about experiencing that. Think about that. 

Your birth and the subsequent years after that is also an hallucination.

Life is an Infinite trip :D

4 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Your birth and the subsequent years after that is also an hallucination.

Life is an Infinite trip :D

What a frickin infinite consciousness that is able to hallucinate all of this, all of this, all of this, in one frickin nanosecond, in the frickin here and now. Look at how powerful you are, i am. You're imagining every artwork, every discovery, the entire frickin universe within universe within universe in one frickin nanosecond, in the frickin here and now. Look at how infinite you are. 

Edited by Vibroverse

@Vibroverse

7 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

What if I actually am a person having a psychedelic trip right now? What if my entire life as this person that I think I am has actually started just a few minutes ago and I have created this entire history and timeline and world and self in that a few minutes? What if I have created every person and place and so forth, and this world itself and so forth, just a few minutes ago, what if it really is what is going on? What if this entire world really is pure emptiness, pure consciousness, I am, that has been imagined into being by me just a frickin minute ago? 

What if, if it is what if, is what IS?