Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

Physics Equations

9 posts in this topic

Why and how do they exist at all? For instance the equation of d=tV. The distance is always equal to the amount of time you traveled times your velocity. What does "times", multiplication, even mean at all, and why this equation really gives us the true result? When I apply this equation, I always get the right result. If I travel for 2 hours with the velocity of 40 kmph, then the distance I took will always be 80 kms. What is this, why are mathematics and physics, in that sense, that frickin accurate? What the heck is this, this is frickin crazy. 

I know, right? Mathematics and physics are amazing. You would not believe the things that are possible to calculate and use to increase your effectiveness. Crazy stuff.

I like to think that mathematics are a very flexible language that has inference rules that give you conclusions based on premises. I have no idea why it is so damn effective though. It always fascinated me. It's like the most stripped down, abstract way of viewing the world, to the point where you can apply it almost anywhere. 

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Newton's laws of motion are amazing, for their time (17th C) until Einstein came along with an even more accurate theory. 

Maths and physics are theoretical models built on the foundation of logic and philosophy. All mind stuff. Another amazing thing is that reality is so consistent over time and space. At least it appears to be. And that the structure is capable of evolving us on planets as one of its forms. It's one of the theologians' indicators of God, that the universe seems so finely tuned and stable. Apparently. 

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

You have to believe the very first thought (in separation), to then believe the “outcome”  “true result” “right”. 

Imagine what you’re describing is seen in a movie. All of it would therefore not be actual, but of the movie. 

Similarly, thoughts. 

If you typed your op word for word backwards, it’s equally as true, or right. 

See the ‘depth’ of justification? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

31 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You have to believe the very first thought (in separation), to then believe the “outcome”  “true result” “right”. 

Imagine what you’re describing is seen in a movie. All of it would therefore not be actual, but of the movie. 

Similarly, thoughts. 

If you typed your op word for word backwards, it’s equally as true, or right. 

See the ‘depth’ of justification? 

Yes I totally get what you mean, it is all about definitions and the definition of something to be true and effective. Yet there seems to be a weird weird order of things, and maybe it is something like metamathematical and metalogical or something like that, like perhaps consciousness itself is the order, but that nature of consciousness, that quality of consciousness, of being orderly in itself is something I cannot wrap my mind around. And perhaps I cannot wrap my mind around it because...

Yes I know I know. I know. This reality is something like a simulation, something like consciousness itself, I know. I understand that point. I understand. But then where are objects coming from, like, are they coming from somewhere or is coming itself also awareness, also consciousness, itself, coming into itself like the idea of ouroboros, in a sense? 

I feel like I am, as awareness, as the hmhm, all that is and the logic itself also, the mathematics itself also, the, hmhm, itself also. But how am I wrapping myself around reality by becoming reality and I am lost here okay, I am lost here okay ?

2 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

But then where are objects coming from, like, are they coming from somewhere or is coming itself also awareness, also consciousness, itself, coming into itself like the idea of ouroboros, in a sense? 

Idk what ouroboros means, but yes, there’s consciousness appearing as the thought objects. There’s no objects. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

Idk what ouroboros means, but yes, there’s consciousness appearing as the thought objects. There’s no objects. 

Ouroboros is the idea of the snake eating its own tail, and yes, yes, I think I get that, yes, hmhm. 

On 29/12/2021 at 9:19 PM, Vibroverse said:

Why and how do they exist at all? For instance the equation of d=tV. The distance is always equal to the amount of time you traveled times your velocity. What does "times", multiplication, even mean at all, and why this equation really gives us the true result? When I apply this equation, I always get the right result. If I travel for 2 hours with the velocity of 40 kmph, then the distance I took will always be 80 kms. What is this, why are mathematics and physics, in that sense, that frickin accurate? What the heck is this, this is frickin crazy. 

First, man invented distance and time. These are primary units.

Then man decide to take distance divided by time and called that speed/velocity.

You can also take time divided by distance if that makes senses to you.