tashadwoodfall

I Get To Try 5Meo DMT!

26 posts in this topic

I have not tried 5 meo but ive done other psychedelics and I actually feel that one new to psychedelics can start with dmt in a vape pen for example, dmt is much more smooth ime and it is not so long in duration If you compare that with mushrooms and lsd, these tend to be much rougher because of the duration.

Dmt is king atleast for me.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

23 hours ago, tashadwoodfall said:

Almost coincidentally, a friend of mine invited me to Dinner while he was in town and we got into the topic of his first/last trip with Magic Mushrooms. Long story short I asked him if he heard of 5Meo DMT and he said that he's actually going to do it next month for his birthday and invited me to join! The natural stuff, not the synthetic version. I figured I better take the opportunity and feel honored/grateful the Universe is presenting me with this rare opportunity!

I figure I should watch a bunch of non duality videos (including Leos) and sort of start preparing myself mentally!!! 

I have never done ANY PSYCHEDELICS in my life (and do not welcome fear about it from others) but I feel I may be ready to completely surrender my life/ego.

No problem with doing 5-meo as a first psychedelic. It's pretty gentle unless you go to breakthrough doses. 

For that reason, Plugging a moderate dose would be a better idea than inhaling it or vaping it.

If you decide plugging, be very scientific and careful with the dose-measuring protocol. This substance can be amazing at a correct dose, but lethal and kill you at a too big of a dose.

It's been postponed to next week. I'm so ready! I'll have a trip report :ph34r:

There is a high chance of Ego loss with 5meo dmt, its feels like literally dying, if you are prepared for dying go for it.

But you lose anything by postponing this trip and build yourself up with at least 3 or 4 lsd trips, then you know if you are really prepared for 5meo or not.

Bufo Alvarius was my first psychedelic.   It was a bit of a shock.    You can manage it if you have a competent guide.   It is a short trip, less than 30 minutes.   I don’t recommend doing it alone.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.