BipolarGrowth

My Christmas Present to Leo Gura

6 posts in this topic

I want to simply say that this man has been one of the most instrumental people in saving my life. Due to my condition of bipolar disorder type 1 with psychotic features which I was diagnosed with 8 years ago, I have been through countless periods of nearly suicidal and even homicidal depression as well as life-risking manic episodes. My path has been plenty ugly at times, but it would’ve been a whole lot worse if I never discovered his teachings. 

Even more significant than potentially saving me from physical death, he helped to free me from a life trajectory that was in many ways not worth living and worse than death in the context of what my soul truly needs. My life with Leo Gura’s influence is LITERALLY infinitely better than it ever would’ve been without it. 

You are truly an inspiration Leo. I cannot say that I love you as I do not even know you, but what I have seen has certainly sparked love in my heart many times over. Merry Christmas ❤️??

Keep up the outstanding work. The world needs it desperately. 

“Any kind of consciousness whatever, whether past, future, or present, internal or external, gross or subtle, inferior or superior, far or near — a disciple of mine sees all consciousness as it actually is with proper wisdom thus: ‘This is not mine, this I am not, this is not my self.’” - the Tathāgata

Cheers brother, and stay well :)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Sorry to interrupt but Leo Gura I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to you . I am also a patient of psychiatric disorder(OCD) - from your basic self help videos to abstract,philosophical ones brought profound transformations(more than once) to my life as I did the work ,I followed and watched ur videos without getting distracted by other people. Merry Christmas ?⛄ and a future Happy New Year to you.

@Leo Gura Thank you for changing my life Leo. I would’ve been a very different person if I hadn’t met you.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

for leo and others, for this whole forum: my deepest thanks. for being an oasis in the middle of the desert. for being the drop that makes the river overflow. for being the impulse of a revolution that i could not even imagine