Phil777

The enlightend rave scene americans don't know about.

7 posts in this topic

Here in Germany, the Netherlands and many other european countries ravers get together to celebrate life in a unified field of consciousness and vibration. My favourite festival is QLIMAX, here are some sneak peaks9_9

listen to the lyrics from the song at 35:50 ;)

And my all time favourite empowering song that encapsules the idea of being true to your essence and heaving the courage to listen to your heart is at 32:00, That song got me through a major health crisis.

I have realized that this music is my life purpose. I will make it, no matter what it takes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KscNhnGYxSM

:P

Edited by Phil777

Yeah, razing isn't my thing. Too much distraction, putting the health of one's ears at risk, too many people bundled together, it's not worth it. What my friend also been through in the past was also unfortunate that it left a deep hate that she still has to process.

@Danioover9000 I use ear protection which reduces the volume to a pleasant level while retaining the fidelity of the sound ;)

Going to these festivals feels like going back in time to some ancient traditions of invoking Spirits. :) 

There is so much energy in the music vibrations. 

@Phil777 You seem to be more into hardstyle, while I prefer Techno. I highly suggest checking out Awakenings in Amsterdam after Covid.