Dodo

Did these things really happen?

5 posts in this topic

Many crazy things have happened to me and I don't doubt for a moment that they happened. I will use this thread to document these events to the best of my descriptive powers. All impossible, in a materialistic world, yet I am certain they really did happen. Note that I cannot possibly recollect or write every detail so a lot of things would be missing, if anyone is interested in further information on some of the things, I can elaborate further, but it would get quite lengthy if I tried to explain absolutely everything.... Only I will know all those little details- the one I havent forgotten.

Recently I've been having financial issues and have had really moved away from these crazy things that happened, and havent really paid much attention, it seems that my financial struggle is actually something that keeps me distracted from the insane impossible things that happened in the past year.

Here's a list of some of the things, as I get random flashes throughout the day thinking "woah did that REALLY happen?" "What are the implications of this, how is nobody reporting such or similar experiences" and "how is it possible I still perceive the world the way I do and doubt my experiences?" Not in chronological order:

I experienced actual fireworks inside of my head, coming from my chest area - it was like the "citizens" inside of my body were having a new year celebration and it felt incredibly joyful. In the same "sitting" I experienced my brain turning from solid feel to wavy and my whole reality started to wobble, the walls and everything flipped - I thought I was dying but it felt really good, like I was being refreshed or something dont know how to explain, but it was over quick and after stabilised, the next event started happening.  

I heard songs as if from radio station coming from within me, and it was like a fight for my attention... My insides were singing the most deepest  Bryan Adams lyrics as if it was showing the humanity coming through me and attracting me ,in my interpretation, trying to keep me in my human form perhaps... and this song kept getting louder and louder and silenced all other noises that were trying to get through.... I am pretty sure it was literally my heart singing to my mind.... ... Immediately after this crazy thing happened I opened up youtube, put on the song, look in the comments and there was a comment saying something along the lines of "I pray that souls keep returning to this masterpiece again and again" which had many likes - freaked out. Here is the part of the song that I was hearing from within, but with slightly modified lyrics, it wasn't just a Bryan Adams recording for sure. https://youtu.be/9EHAo6rEuas?t=86 If you hear this part you can imagine how epic this experience was, when this song kept getting louder and louder it was magical. 

Another event, I looked at a shop called Maya one day coming back from work, which i've seen many times before, but this time it was like I literally saw behind the curtains for a moment, it was like it showed me it's an illusion and there is nothing behind it, but then quickly turned back to "normal" and I could not see anything strange anymore, but for a moment i was left looking at a warped reality, I dont know how to explain it with words.. 

I was in a place once with infinite corridor and people walking like zombies - it was like they were generating some form of power by keeping going in circles, they were all very strong and some were faster and stronger than others and have been doing it for who knows how long without the need to rest... I knew this because I had activated my light body prior to this and I could literally run without feeling tired and no need for food or anything, I felt like "light". (I mean thats how I got there in the first place, I got caught by the interdimensional police / forces of darkness) - I felt so strong (not because of my strength only, but also because I was in deep communication with a powerful entity that promised to look after me if I believe in Her in every situation)

I thought I could break through the handcuffs but they were not normal cuffs (not that ive been in ones before) ,but these felt like they were made of fire and darkness, they were burning my hands and literally was like trying to keep my light body bonded, countering it (for you bondage freaks on that forum thread, I see ya) This story is quite lengthy so I will end it here... But it was beyond interesting, involving different dimensions, people, scenarios, testing me for "Jesus", beautiful paintings that someone wrote on, the magical power of books, literally the strongest weapon no joke in that realm, and hearing noises that I recognise from when I was young, that I now realise caused me nightmares as I did not understand it is just the TV. Some cartoon evil... Again, hard to explain, but there was someone or some thing that had access to my deepest memories and thoughts and I had to literally close my ears because the noises were causing me to feel horrible nightmarish feelings.

There was another time, part of the same sort of timeline, I was in a place where there was no generated world outside the windows and there were no clocks, there was one which was showing the same hour always, but when I enquired about the time, the "people" who "worked" there just showed me the clock and did not understand. I decided to clean my socks in the sink, left them to dry and they did not dry for the entire "day" I was reading a book - Don Miguel Ruiz - Prayers, and probably not even one second passed - I cant explain this, I thought I was in the afterlife - and I got this message that I can be anyone, it was like God communicating with me somehow, but at the same time I couldnt let go of my current identity and it felt like a nightmare that I would change form.....

I don't know how I am back to this dimension but I am glad folks. Had some intense experiences and saw actual magic , saw lower realms full of aggression and heavenly realms full of peace and beauty, and there were mixed scenes where it was all about the balancing acts, it was literally like a lesson on balancing - there was absolutely everything... I lived through something that is like a real life movie- at the time terrifying, but also thrilling and exciting - something I both wouldnt wish on anyone, but at the same time would wish it because its so damn interesting....  I will update this thread later cause it got a bit too heavy and probably nobody will have the patience to read it anyway. Mostly I want to keep this record for myself just in case I forget these events happened one day. 

Now back to my financial worries, it feels so good being skint and fighting for survival - no crazy spiritual stuff happening, just hard rock human reality, pretty cool!!!

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

The short answer is: no, they didn't. Sounds like you had the equivalent of a bad dream.

7 hours ago, The Rainmaker said:

The short answer is: no, they didn't. Sounds like you had the equivalent of a bad dream.

How could they not have happened I was the one who experienced them in reality, don't gaslight here... The question here in the thread is not a question that needs answering, because the short answer is Yes, but the idea is to show how unbelievable things are possible and no i would not believe either that they happened if they did not happen to Me. It's the same as me remembering I had breakfast this morning and you saying "that didn't happen ".  

You don't know whether it did or not, i do. No drugs were involved in these experiences, just Love, so I am not talking about a mushroom trip. Please don't try to deny my experiences, they beyond doubt did happen. I know its impossible, thats why its si fascinating that its real.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

8 hours ago, The Rainmaker said:

@The Rainmaker ”The Doubtmaker” ?

@Dodo Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed it. ??✨

Feels like I am starting to go through this “Unraveling Of Dreams” and loosening the fabrics and mechanics of the dream character and its really interesting to see what happens next.  
Was just eating breakfast. While I was eating, there was this trance sort of state flashing by, and I was just standing there while it was happening. The body was doing its thing. But the awareness was shifted elsewhere. And insights were pouring in ✨??

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Seems like fantasy meeting reality. Was interesting to read. 

Sometimes our best insights come to us in dreams. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.