Preety_India

Working on my triggers

103 posts in this topic

On 21/12/2021 at 7:43 PM, Preety_India said:

compassion 

Compassion is irrelevant here 

On 21/12/2021 at 7:46 PM, Preety_India said:

I don't see any compassion or true understanding in your words. 

Translation: please agree with me 

On 21/12/2021 at 7:43 PM, Preety_India said:

Authenticity never means lack of compassion. Sorry but you got it screwed.. 

I'll mention that you made this jump about me on your own without me doing anything, so you're revealing your own thoughts on the topic

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao if you take compassion as agreeing with someone and understanding someone is such a huge deal for you, then why even bother. 

I need people who are understanding, who say something I can find some resonance with so I find it helpful. 

At least I'm not coming in your journals and pissing you off lol. 

Move on and do your own stuff. Just because someone doesn't want to get along with you doesn't mean they are wrong 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India

Merry Christmas my sweet honey comb ? 

??????

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

"Authentic interactions with authentic people" 

This and nothing else. 

I have to strive towards this goal in 2022.

I want to leave all the baggage behind. 

Any kind of interaction that feels inauthentic should be canceled right there. If it doesn't feel right, mostly it isn't right. 

When you have a nice reassuring, loving and understanding interaction, it not only uplifts your mood but also leaves you with such important nuggets that you can apply and improve your life. Such interactions and conversations speed up your progress, give you a foundation on which you cultivate your insights and it's a mutual sharing of insights and ideas that are really helpful. 

Many interactions are futile, destructive and a waste of time. 

One such example is my interaction with my mother. She rarely ever adds anything useful to the conversation. It's always the same negativity, the same crying and whining about money, the same old gossip about neighbors and their wealth, the same negative stories about how everything is so bad in life. I mean who wants that. Who likes that. Who likes to sit for a cup of tea early morning and discuss rape, and deaths and all the garbage in the news. Not me. I want my mornings to be fresh, beautiful and I want to discuss about something that will either solve my problems or make my day wonderful. 

I'm surprised at how my mother lives. She has been living this toxic life for so many years where all she does is gossip about her relatives and neighbors. 

After few minutes I have to scream, "mom, stop. Enough." 

It's like her brain is so empty. 

I encourage her to pursue something in like reading or gardening. Instead of wasting her time telling me stories about my dad, which I obviously don't care about because he is dead. 

I'm trying to freak out less over my triggers. The freaking out is a trauma response. 

Controlling it is kinda hard to do given that my brain is wired to respond due to trauma. 

My trauma makes me highly vulnerable and and sensitive. 

I feel heightened sense of threat, danger, arousal, anger. Anything can make feel angry and panicky. I can get histrionic and go out of control because my panic button gets pushed so badly. I can flip out. I can go batshit crazy from 0 to 1, within milliseconds if I feel my survival is threatened. 

There were times when I would lock myself in a bathroom with a knife because I felt so threatened by everyone. It would make me fly into intense rage and wanting to attack anyone who was threatening my survival. 

At the root of all this anger, is fear. Massive fear. Fear of not being allowed to live. Fear of constantly being encroached on. Fear of being targeted, bullied. Fear of being controlled 

And fear comes from being traumatized and living in that state for many years. 

@Preety_India

*Hugs you tightly 

I love you hun 

*Makes all of your fear and triggers so away 

Lub Lub 

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

41 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I feel heightened sense of threat, danger, arousal, anger. Anything can make feel angry and panicky. I can get histrionic and go out of control because my panic button gets pushed so badly. I can flip out. I can go batshit crazy from 0 to 1, within milliseconds if I feel my survival is threatened. 

I can relate to you a lot hun 

My fears probably don’t go as deep as yours, but this feeling of being threatened is something I feel as well. 

Im not entirely sure what the solution to this is. But it does get better. What definitely helps me is solitude and mindfulness and talking to you. 

You’re incredibly calming to me  ?

I love you 

*Keeeeeeeeeeeees ?❤️

56 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

One such example is my interaction with my mother. She rarely ever adds anything useful to the conversation. It's always the same negativity, the same crying and whining about money, the same old gossip about neighbors and their wealth, the same negative stories about how everything is so bad in life. I mean who wants that. Who likes that. Who likes to sit for a cup of tea early morning and discuss rape, and deaths and all the garbage in the news. Not me. I want my mornings to be fresh, beautiful and I want to discuss about something that will either solve my problems or make my day wonderful. 

I'm surprised at how my mother lives. She has been living this toxic life for so many years where all she does is gossip about her relatives and neighbors. 

It's like her brain is so empty. 

I encourage her to pursue something in like reading or gardening. 

Yup it’s pretty incredible, I don’t even know how to phrase this, that some people can live like that.

Negativity, Gossip. Complaining, Crying and Whining about money and how “bad” everything is.

Its not like I haven’t been guilty of doing some of those things like this as well, but to ONLY talk about this is every day completely unimaginable to me. 

I really don’t know how your mom manages it 

*Has a fresh and beautiful morning with you that sets the day up to be wonderful ❤️

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

"Authentic interactions with authentic people" 

This and nothing else. 

I have to strive towards this goal in 2022.

I want to leave all the baggage behind. 

Any kind of interaction that feels inauthentic should be canceled right there. If it doesn't feel right, mostly it isn't right. 

When you have a nice reassuring, loving and understanding interaction, it not only uplifts your mood but also leaves you with such important nuggets that you can apply and improve your life. Such interactions and conversations speed up your progress, give you a foundation on which you cultivate your insights and it's a mutual sharing of insights and ideas that are really helpful. 

*Looks at you proudly 

Only reassuring, loving and understanding interaction. I like that.

“Any kind of interaction that feels inauthentic should be canceled right there. If it doesn't feel right, mostly it isn't right. “

Exactly. Listen to your gut feeling, it’s always right. Some conversations are just worth leaving hehe 

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Yup it’s pretty incredible, I don’t even know how to phrase this, that some people can live like that.

Negativity, Gossip. Complaining, Crying and Whining about money and how “bad” everything is.

Its not like I haven’t been guilty of doing some of those things like this as well, but to ONLY talk about this is every day completely unimaginable to me. 

I really don’t know how your mom manages it 

*Has a fresh and beautiful morning with you that sets the day up to be wonderful ❤️

I used to gossip a bit for a while but I gave up on it. It's not a good habit. And I will never fall in that trap again. 

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

I can relate to you a lot hun 

My fears probably don’t go as deep as yours, but this feeling of being threatened is something I feel as well. 

Im not entirely sure what the solution to this is. But it does get better. What definitely helps me is solitude and mindfulness and talking to you. 

You’re incredibly calming to me  ?

I love you 

*Keeeeeeeeeeeees ?❤️

Hehe. Aww. Thank you honey. I'm so grateful. I can't even express in words. 

I love you so much. Hun 

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

*Looks at you proudly 

Only reassuring, loving and understanding interaction. I like that.

“Any kind of interaction that feels inauthentic should be canceled right there. If it doesn't feel right, mostly it isn't right. “

Exactly. Listen to your gut feeling, it’s always right. Some conversations are just worth leaving hehe 

Hehe. Thank you for your kind words hun. You can teach me a bit of German. Yes you are right. Some conversations are worth leaving. 

@Marcel do you wish to journal. Just asking. 

@Preety_India

Journal conversations in the beginning you mean? ?

@Marcel Yea I mean you used to have some journals here. I don't know why you suddenly discontinued writing journals. 

I don't particularly like the song journals because I don't see much of a point in it. 

But you had other journals about dreams and your progress and stuff. 

@Preety_India

Because I just didn’t know how to put in my thoughts into words anymore. It’s hard to explain. It’s like my mind goes blank when I tried to journal 

Yeah the song journals aren’t so useful hehe

Edited by Marcel

@Marcel you can try though. At least like one entry per day if you can. 

I mean you told me that you wanted to write a book. Maybe keeping a consistent journal of your thoughts will give you some ideas and suggestions for your book. 

You can also send those entries to your friend with whom you wanted to write the book. 

You told me that you wanted to create a documentary or something so maybe you can add stuff related to that.

@Marcel not pressuring you. Just telling you. 

I'm sorry if it felt in any other way. Did not mean it that way. 

@Preety_India

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Marcel you can try though. At least like one entry per day if you can. 

I mean you told me that you wanted to write a book. Maybe keeping a consistent journal of your thoughts will give you some ideas and suggestions for your book. 

Yeah. I guess that’s a good idea. It’s not like I don’t have ideas. I just lose interest in most of my ideas pretty quickly. I guess I should keep at the one idea that I keep being interested in

The holy grail as I call it. A big picture view in everything, a kind of life manual 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You can also send those entries to your friend with whom you wanted to write the book. 

You told me that you wanted to create a documentary or something so maybe you can add stuff related to that.

I haven’t heard from him in forever. I think I should text him today and wish a merry Christmas or something.

It was a small mini series with a bit of a silly idea about hitman and aliens hehe 

@Marcel I forgot what your mbti was. 

Mine was INFJ-T last time I did 

I think yours was ENTJ something if  I'm not mistaken