Nadosa

Any Non-Duality Teachers in Germany?

10 posts in this topic

I really need continuous help during this transition, I realized it is just not a one time thing for me, as my gut feeling tells me. A rigorous practise every morning conflicts with my daily work routine as I work shifts.

I also applied for therapy as I still dont know what's going on inside and with all this "yeah that's me, no problems at all, unconditionally happy" vs. "I am crazy and sick, no one can be happy just like that, you just pretend to be happy, fix your issues first and your incurable mental health". Monkey mind is on fleak every day. And its energy draining. I can go from "life is great, soothing" to "what the fuck is this" within split seconds. That's been the case since my last heavy suffering peak. I know that it will eventually calm down. It is hard. Because I just want to be freaking normal not switching identities like a schizophrenic like dude, as Adyashanti said in his book:

"The Ego may resist this dissolution with everything it has. It may bring out the entirety of its arsenal."

"The I got it, I lost it" phenomenon is the struggle between our true nature and our imagined sense of self...This can be very disorientating and can feel schizophrenic in a way."

I like Zen Master Hinnerk Polenski, check out his YouTube channel 

I fear everything that is going on. I can switch from being in total mind-nirvana to being the movie screen, sometimes I go from the movie screen to the tv screen to Smartphone screen, to lala-land inside lala-land. Can i please stop having that knowledge. It makes EVERYTHING TOO easy so that I desperately try to find flaws in it.

Edited by Nadosa

Hope so. Sometimes yes, sometimes I feel quite insecure. Because I've always needed security and knowing, that's the way it's always been my entire life. Then suddenly this security web crashed down 4 years ago and I was asked to just surrender and "not know" and to stop ruminating because the process required a huge letting go of everything I thought I was and a "not grasping" because yeah it was like falling out of a plane, the old ways of thinking and believing feel like they died off long ago... Now as soon as I go back to rechecking the process I feel like so crazy as if I'm dying off my oldself and it can truly drain me.

Edited by Nadosa

Yeah I guess that's the reason I didnt die and am still here. Somehow I always come back to...my self.

3 minutes ago, Nadosa said:

Yeah I guess that's the reason I didnt die and am still here. Somehow I always come back to...my self.

Even when you die, you still will be here. You are misunderstanding death 

3 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

Even when you die, you still will be here. You are misunderstanding death 

It's the idea of me that dies. 

Meditation is relaxing and is not rigorous, and doing so each morning is choosing to put how you feel before what you think. ?? No “nonduality teacher” can be a supplement for meditation. This is aversion. When one gets tired enough of the ups & downs, one meditates each morning. This slows the thought activity, which is the “ups & downs”, the suffering. 

No thought about meditation is actually about meditation. It’s always a belief / projection or ‘pointing’. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE