Javfly33

What is the fundamental reasons humans can feel Lonely?

25 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Gregory1 said:

Here we all are. 

God=Infinite Selflessness, Infinite Creation, Infinite Love

Another idea of why we need others: our minds create the illusion of separation. we perceive ourselves as separate and that causes us a huge feeling of isolation, unbearable. We mitigate this by constantly interacting with others. deep down we speak to ourselves. This is a palliative, but there is always a wall in our mind that cannot be crossed by many friends, couples, children, the wall that isolates us. If we remove the company, it is like removing the drug from the drug addict. Suddenly he realizes the horrible emptiness of his existence, and he is not able to bear it, he looks for more drugs whatever. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

To me it seems like talking to you like you’re stupid is a ‘color’ added after the fact, but nonetheless if I came accross that way to you I do sincerely apologize. It was certainly not meant that way. Quite the opposite. More of a let the discordant beliefs & perspectives go altogether and think for yourself so to speak intention. Look for love within yourself. 

@Nahm Not at all. I used to "see you" like that at first. (Like you would make a joke about everything and from here that strucked to me as narcissistic or "i know more than you").

However since some time ago I realized there was another perspective possible when reading your posts, which is, to take them seriously!

Reading them like that they feel instantly more "powerful". Although that doesnt help with that fact that sometimes I just unable to understand them ??

@Javfly33 Loneliness is just one of many different experiences we can have in this human game. Try to let go of the negative judgment about it. One of the reasons we choose to have a human experience is because there is a wide variety of unique emotions and experiences that we don't have in other states of existence. 

@Javfly33

Are we sure it’s loneliness, and not worrying about being alone metaphysically speaking? Like it’s gonna probably suck but it’s inevitable and so that also sucks? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE