Gregory1

Warnings for vulgar language:(

6 posts in this topic

I lately got a few warnings on this forum for vulgar language and other sh*t.

I currently have 4 Warnings. How many warnings are allowed?

What are your experiences with warnings? Have you gotten some? For what did you get them? Did you feel like the warnings where appropriate?

I for example got a warning for calling a low quality post "shitty" (reason: "vulgar language)

Or I got a warning for saying that Jesus is a POOPEATER (that warning was understandable tbh, but I just couldn't help it when I saw the spiral dynamics stage blue dogma of some poopheads (this is not to insult, please don't feel offended))

Thanks for your replies!

Greetings

Gregory

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

"How Warning Points Work: Users are issued warning points by Moderators for violations and infractions of the above rules. A minor violation typically incurs 1 to 5 warning points. Warning points accumulate on your account and never expire. If your account reaches 20 warning points total, you are automatically banned by the system. You will never be able to access this forum again, so please mind what you post. Try not to take warning points personally. Just correct your behavior."

- from the Forum Guidelines

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

The rule of not getting warning points is to not get triggered ? 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

The rule of not getting warning points is to not get triggered ? 

This is true I guessxD unless you are simply a covid-denyer

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/