Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marinaaniram

Being tortured by police in Russia

12 posts in this topic

just wanted to share a great documentary from a great russian journalist , it is about tortures in Russia. please put on english subtitles
it is about how ANY citizen whether he is an ordinary guy or trying to get into politics can be forced under tortures to agree on commiting a crime, to become unfairly convicted, unfairly injured, unfairly killed

im not fully enlightened yet but i truly believe in that everything is Love and this cringes me ony because i m selfish but when u face such INJUSTICE it is soo hard to stay calm , or be truly happy after for example something like this happend to you

here is the link   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_2Vy9B8hic&t=9s

According to your profile, you reside in Moscow. Do you bother voting in Russian elections? If so, for whom?

Disclaimer, My father is from Lebanon, but my Mom is St. Petersburg Russian. So I do know  a fair bit of Russian politics.

@AdroseAkise right now russian elections are very falsified, there are no real opposite candidates allowed, most valuable person that was trying to run for elections against putin is locked u in prison right now 

but if u wanna vote ,vote for anyone but   putin

Of course they will torture you. Russian police is like the most corrupt thing in the world.

Don't fuck with Russian police.

If even American officials torture Arabs, you can just imagine what Russian officials do for fun.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, marinaaniram said:

but if u wanna vote ,vote for anyone but   putin

I don't think I can vote, even though I do have dual Russian citizenship status. I need to check the laws.

If I were to vote in Russia, I would probably vote for 'A just Russia' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Just_Russia_—_For_Truth But I don't know if they truly count as systemic opposition or not.

I'm sure the Communist Party (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_the_Russian_Federation) is also alright, but they're way too authoritarian, ideological, and Conservative. But that doesn't mean they can't be reformed, or at least pass some workers rights legislation. 

3 hours ago, AdroseAkise said:

@Leo Gura Here's your corruption for ya!

Of course, Putin wants people to vote in a rigged election for his party in order to legitimize the otherwise fraudulent and corrupt election process in Russia.

Btw This sketch is so grounded in fearmongering, phobias, and isms of all kinds it is basically the heart of its being, whoever put this through and compiled this together.

Basically, the sketch can be summed up as a phobia of everything and of all kinds, deeply grounded in fears and human uncertainties about the future.

The dark nightmares and fears of an ethnophiliac.

This is a prime example of propaganda aimed at the ethnocentric discriminatory concern of care in society.

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

so crazy that some people are still torturing each other

it's not the frickin middle ages anymore  

On 12/13/2021 at 10:24 AM, Leo Gura said:

Of course they will torture you. Russian police is like the most corrupt thing in the world.

Don't fuck with Russian police.

If even American officials torture Arabs, you can just imagine what Russian officials do for fun.

Why are most people in Russia stage Red/Blue?

14 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Why are most people in Russia stage Red/Blue?

because life has always been tough there and still is in many ways and places probably

3 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

because life has always been tough there and still is in many ways and places probably

Yeah, but why is it still so tough there? 

If you could, please take a look at what I wrote in this thread that I created: