Gregory1

God is SO. FUCKING. BIG. it TERRIFIES me...

44 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, BenG said:

@Gregory1

Awesome! ?

So, did it actually feel like God was murdering you with a knife? Or did you just write that to be dramatic? Either way, I like it.

@BenG 

Hi

I felt like I was dying, that was what I was trying to express. I felt like that, because of a misidentification. I thought of myself as a body, as a mind, as a "Gregory."

And that idea of myself (my psychological identity), died.

The knife analogy was just used to describe how it felt. There was obviously no knifes involvedxD

After the illusion of self was cut through, what remained was higher case S - Self.

Namely God remained. My true identity. The moment I became God, all fear vanished forever, as I knew that I am not Gregory but God. God is infinite, God is Power, God is Creator, God is immortal, God is Love. When you become that, nothing more to be afraid of.

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@Gregory1 This was fantastic! Thank you for sharing! I really enjoyed reading it. Much of it paralleled my own insights, except for the being alone aspect. My experiences of becoming god were the total opposite of feeling alone. That concept couldn't even exist for me in that state. It's very challenging to articulate these experiences. You did a great job. 

5 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Gregory1 This was fantastic! Thank you for sharing! I really enjoyed reading it. Much of it paralleled my own insights, except for the being alone aspect. My experiences of becoming god were the total opposite of feeling alone. That concept couldn't even exist for me in that state. It's very challenging to articulate these experiences. You did a great job. 

@Matthew85

Thank you so much<3

The aloneness aspect could also simply be called oneness. But yeah, God truly IS alone. If he were not, why would he create the illusion of humans. He only creates, cause he longs for knowing himself through experience. He wants to know what it feels like to love ANOTHER. This is something he as God is not capable of. Because there is no other.

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@Gregory1 That is an interesting perspective. Thank you! 

For me, when I experienced that state my desire to create sprang from immense joy, not any sense of loneliness. Concepts like loneliness, or longing don't even exist. One of the challenges in trying to articulate these experiences and insights is our humanness immediately begins to overlay human concepts to try to interpret the experience. For this reason I'm not sure we can ever really accurately understand or explain God while we are in human form. Our minds that we use to interpret the experience will always color and distort it to varying degree's. God is beyond any human concept our minds use to describe it.