Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Richard Purdy

Addicted to texting girls

5 posts in this topic

I always have to follow and message new girls on instagram. If I don’t and I’m not in contact with one, if I just stay on the low, I feel like shit for the day, and hopeless. Not feeling complete inside. I feel like a sobered up drunk, just wanting some booze. I don’t even talk to girls in real life anymore. It’s always online now. And the thought of even FaceTiming these same girls I text scares me. It’s always the high of texting back and forth then sabotaging it all in the end where she leaves me on read. It’s all a cycle. What do I have to heal? I know I also have low self esteem and confidence

Get a close friend who is a girl. Have one already? Get more. That’s what helped me be comfortable enough with women to get to the point of a relationship coming naturally out of those friend groups. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

9 hours ago, Richard Purdy said:

I always have to follow and message new girls on instagram. If I don’t and I’m not in contact with one, if I just stay on the low, I feel like shit for the day, and hopeless. Not feeling complete inside. I feel like a sobered up drunk, just wanting some booze. I don’t even talk to girls in real life anymore. It’s always online now. And the thought of even FaceTiming these same girls I text scares me. It’s always the high of texting back and forth then sabotaging it all in the end where she leaves me on read. It’s all a cycle. What do I have to heal? I know I also have low self esteem and confidence

I relate to this a lot. I don't know how many times I've been through the cycle of chatting to girls online, have it go well, then suddenly get left on read. It doesn't feel good.

I also relate to feeling down when I don't have at least one or two girls that I'm texting at a given time

However the solution for me was to start putting myself in situations where I talk to girls in real life. Then I stopped caring as much when I got left on read with girls I met through Tinder online

19 hours ago, Richard Purdy said:

I always have to follow and message new girls on instagram. If I don’t and I’m not in contact with one, if I just stay on the low, I feel like shit for the day, and hopeless.

Why not meet women in real life?

You are playing the direct message game, you have virtually 0% chance of anything come of out of that. If she's hot, she's getting DMs from so many guys.

19 hours ago, Richard Purdy said:

Shut down your phone and go experience real Life buddy