Truth-Seeker

How do you open in a loud club with physical escalation?

7 posts in this topic

I went to a club recently and it was so loud that you can barely talk. The ladies were very cute too. Everyone was dancing and having a good time.

This question is directed to men who go out clubbing regularly and have some nice tips and strategies to open girls in such a "high energy" environment and quickly physically escalate without awkwardness or creepiness. If you have any tips, strategies, or pointers: PLEASE SHARE!

Let me know how you would:

• Open a cute girl in such an environment while she is with her friends (like, what would you do? what would your wing do? Do you care to have wings? etc...). 
  • Escalate physically.

When I went, I had some girls come up to me wanting to dance. They were cute, but they weren't the hottest ones. I know that if I wanted to get the hottest ones, I need to do the approach myself because they sure ain't gonna come to me.

Any advice is highly appreciated :) 

Shoulder double tap.

Eye contact + cheeky smile.

Extend Hand of God.

Once she takes your hand, pull her in front to front and hands around her hips.

You will get plenty of rejections and cockblocks. Just open more girls.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thanks Leo! 

This makes sense. I will also make sure to square up to her. This seems super strong and forward but I'm sure it works (I see crazy sh*t in those clubs so it will probably work).

I will obviously build rapport after. I will then pull. I will then get laid. I will then thank God. I will then realize I am God. I will then post it in the Forum. You will then respond. I will then realize you responding is just me responding to Myself. I will then realize life cannot be a simulation and that those squirting videos made me learn who I REALLY AM. 

what's about you and God. We're talking about picking up women, not God. 

Also, if i might add. It takes more than just being polite to cock blocks. Cock blocks will be cock blocks whether you are polite to them or not, be loving to them or not. I feel one of the key to success is to know how to destroy them from your sight. 

Edited by charlie cho

1 hour ago, charlie cho said:

Also, if i might add. It takes more than just being polite to cock blocks. Cock blocks will be cock blocks whether you are polite to them or not, be loving to them or not. I feel one of the key to success is to know how to destroy them from your sight. 

Charlie Cho - The War of Cockblock

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

a lot of body blockages are selfinduced most of them stressinduced and mindinduced.

Edited by mememe