flyingguitarist

What could be the strategies,ways to integrate Stage Blue Shadow ?

6 posts in this topic

Hey Actualizers ,I did  some instrospection work where I realized that I repressed a lot of stage-blue values like Discipline ,Security ,Certainity , Maintainence ,responsibility, work-ethic ,conformity,Conventional thinking,traditions,Family values etc.. I hated those stuff which led me to project this on my parents they are kinda in Stage Blue ,whereas I'm in stage Orange/Green and sometimes Red(angry teenagerO.o) ) led to useless quarrels,demonizing stage Blue Thinking,values ..

So how did you all dealt with this ?What strategies,action did you took  to integrate Stage-blue ?  

Disclipline etc. - Live on the edge of getting evicted, then youll see the importance of discipline. You need to get in your bones that you are the only one who you can truly rely on when the going gets tough. 

Family values - I dont think this is necessary, I love my family but I understand some peoples families were really shitty, its very arbitrary, you cant force yourself to love your family. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

This is probably because you hate discipline. 

Start exploring the advantages of the things your mind is alienating. 

Then you will automatically embrace them 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

15 hours ago, flyingguitarist said:

Hey Actualizers ,I did  some instrospection work where I realized that I repressed a lot of stage-blue values like Discipline ,Security ,Certainity , Maintainence ,responsibility, work-ethic ,conformity,Conventional thinking,traditions,Family values etc.. I hated those stuff which led me to project this on my parents they are kinda in Stage Blue ,whereas I'm in stage Orange/Green and sometimes Red(angry teenagerO.o) ) led to useless quarrels,demonizing stage Blue Thinking,values ..

So how did you all dealt with this ?What strategies,action did you took  to integrate Stage-blue ?  

You said you're at vMEME Orange right?

Everytime you watch a movie , listening to a song, or playing a video game, try to go beyond the enjoyment and entertainment  of it and look behind the curtain at how much work was required to do something like that, but instead of associating that to something bad, see also how much fun these people have, even if they've not being able to sleep well, cause they're working on a tight schedule,  they were able to enjoy themselves and have a good time because their passion shines through everything they've done in the work, they can support each other in a group because they doing what they love, and you need to find that too my friend!??

you need to find a compelling vision,  as bright and as enticing as these things that you enjoy doing, that makes you wake up at night feeling inspired,  and from that you'll learn how to develop a strong work ethic and self-discipline,  because it will come from a place of understanding what's necessary for you to actualise whatever you want to actualize.

Even vMEME Orange has a lot of work ethic, they're just not bounded to fit in a group anymore,  but they still work hard to succeed in life. 

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

1 hour ago, Bernardo Carleial said:

You said you're at vMEME Orange right?

Everytime you watch a movie , listening to a song, or playing a video game that resembles these values, try to go beyond the enjoyment and entertainment  of it and look at how much work was required to do something like that, but instead of associating that to something bad, see also how much fun these people have, even if they've not being able to sleep well, cause they're working on a tight schedule,  they were able to enjoy themselves and have a good time because their passion shines through everything they've done in the work, they can support each other in a group because they doing what they love, and you need to find that too my friend!??

you need to find a compelling vision,  as bright and as enticing as these things that you enjoy doing, that makes you wake up at night feeling inspired,  and from that you'll learn how to develop a strong work ethic and self-discipline,  because it will come from a place of understanding what's necessary for you to actualise whatever you want to actualize.

Even vMEME Orange has a lot of work ethic, they're just not bounded to fit in a group anymore,  but they still work hard to succeed in life. 

And with regard to vMEME Blue values. you gotta understand that having a set of values and principles it's inevitable in our society,  regardless of the stage, you just need to be in a city or in a group for that to happen, we just stick into Blue because these are characteristics for this stage, particularly a more rigid set of rules , but here is the thing: the foundations of every civilization came from that, because it's the first stage that could live and die for an abstraction(a cause, a nation, a family), while vMEME Red was tribe-like, survival based, "might makes right" kind of thing... in vMEME Blue you have a code of laws, you have regulation, you have a feeling of certainty that if you fulfill your duties you'll  know that you'll have your rights asserted,  for us it sound silly,  because we have moved past that paradigm, but remember that there are lots of places in the world which are still struggling with vMEME Red, and could not even fathom that sense of stability that comes from vMEME Blue..

Most of the services that we citizens enjoy come (mostly) by the hands of the vMEME Blue working class, like the post officer or a janitor for example, we should be thankful for finding someone who is willing to be in a job like that without complaining, a lot of people wouldn't have the balls to do so (also because they have a very slow salary, and are generally exploited at work, but that's another conversation).

In short, people sometimes associate vMEME Blue with moral values and work ethic in general,  forgetting that these traits will follow you even if you're vMEME TURQUOISE!

The only difference is that it would not be as strict as in vMEME Blue.

Edited by Bernardo Carleial