bloomer

I am a virgin loser and here's my questions on Leo's "How to get laid" series

85 posts in this topic

@Raze 20:56 in that video is a direct contradiction to what Leo said.

Julien said you have to be so congruent with your thoughts feelings and words that you say whatever comes to mind in the moment, that way she feels that everything you’re saying is coming from a place of authenticity and honesty so if you were some blood thirsty psycho you would have already said it.

This is completely at odds with Leo saying he likes to jokingly tell girls not to worry because he’s only murdered three people and they all deserved it. If you’re being completely open about everything on your mind, as you are supposed to do in pickup, how the hell is she supposed to know you aren’t serious? Even if you think you’re saying it in a sarcastic tone of voice? See what I’m saying?

5 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

@Raze 20:56 in that video is a direct contradiction to what Leo said.

Julien said you have to be so congruent with your thoughts feelings and words that you say whatever comes to mind in the moment, that way she feels that everything you’re saying is coming from a place of authenticity and honesty so if you were some blood thirsty psycho you would have already said it.

This is completely at odds with Leo saying he likes to jokingly tell girls not to worry because he’s only murdered three people and they all deserved it. If you’re being completely open about everything on your mind, as you are supposed to do in pickup, how the hell is she supposed to know you aren’t serious? Even if you think you’re saying it in a sarcastic tone of voice? See what I’m saying?

No? You’re being honest about how you feel like telling a sarcastic joke. Not being honest would be being afraid of telling a joke you think is funny. Don’t take everything so literally.

Edited by Raze

@Emotionalmosquito

On 12/3/2021 at 2:02 AM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Like Leo says, try to get used to sober game. As brutal as it is, ya gotta fight through the pain and persevere if you want to make any significant progress.

No I'll stick to drinking thank you. Otherwise I wouldn't even try to talk to them. I'm gonna stick to drinking and when I get more comfortable pull back a little.

@Raze

Damn thanks for the link. I'll watch it. 

@Emotionalmosquito

You can still convey your genuine emotions sarcastically or in a jokey way. 

Most of the time anyway I'm in a shit mood and want to be left alone. I don't know how I'm supposed to build state. The idea of rejections fueling me. No it'll just make me want to fucking shut my mouth and be by myself drinking by myself. I don't get that at all. How is a rejection motivating? 

On 12/2/2021 at 11:46 PM, Raze said:

No? You’re being honest about how you feel like telling a sarcastic joke. Not being honest would be being afraid of telling a joke you think is funny. Don’t take everything so literally.

The issue isn’t simply using sarcastic humor. It’s the weight of the subject matter being made light of. I have been literally kicked out of places for much less than the edgy things Leo and others claim to be acceptable, even though I was coming from an authentic place when I said them. Maybe it works for some people but I’ve had too many bad experiences in this regard. No matter how much you pick someone’s brain you still can’t be sure they won’t flip shit over small things.

13 hours ago, bloomer said:

No I'll stick to drinking thank you. Otherwise I wouldn't even try to talk to them. I'm gonna stick to drinking and when I get more comfortable pull back a little.

Fair enough. As long as you intend to eventually grow out of that crutch and are able to measure your progress while using it, seems like an alright strategy. You should try to start forcing yourself to do your first few approaches sober and then start drinking. That should give you some good sober practice and you can take comfort in knowing the burn of rejection will soon be alleviated. Best of both worlds. Also, you ever try phenibut? I have found it to be the single best substance for socializing of them all. In case you’re unfamiliar, you get all the perks of booze and then some without any of the inebriation. The catch is it’s more habit forming and tolerance builds very quickly so you really have to make sure you don’t over use. If you have the addiction gene forget about it. And you can’t drink on it. 

13 hours ago, bloomer said:

How is a rejection motivating? 

I am certainly not the best at explaining but think of it like a mental slight of hand. You flip the script on the idea of it being this horribly painful thing and make a game of it. One example is you can go up to one girl or a group and say “I bet you a free beer I can get rejected by that girl over there in ten seconds flat without her even knowing I’m trying to. And I bet you a free shot I can get rejected by you in under a minute.” Then approach said girl and shine like the sun. Just to spark some ideas. It’s a concept that certain rsd guys have taught. You can look up funny things to say to girls in clubs and use your imagination. If you need to you can go out to your car or somewhere private and physically force yourself to laugh like a maniac until it becomes a real laugh to help build state.

It’s a shame you can’t just bust out laughing right there in the venue but most people are such stuck up pricks they wouldn’t take kindly at all. In fact for this reason alone, all this theory might prove to be totally useless. They say be yourself but look what happens when we try. 

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

@Emotionalmosquito

8 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

It’s a shame you can’t just bust out laughing right there in the venue but most people are such stuck up pricks they wouldn’t take kindly at all. In fact for this reason alone, all this theory might prove to be totally useless. They say be yourself but look what happens when we try. 

I didn't choose to be here and I feel constantly gaslit. It makes me very jaded and resentful. I'm missing out on all the life experiences and pleasures other people seem to get naturally with no effort and for some reason things just went wrong in my life. People who I get close to betray me and all the experiences I've had with women have been negative.

I had sexually active friends before, they constantly rubbed my nose in it.  It seems as if every waking moment is a reminder of how I am not having sex lol.

But I don't even have the right to bitter and resentful. I'm the villain and it's all my fault. It drives me crazy. 

so you've decided to become isolated and weird.jpg

Edited by bloomer